Working on a Website. - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by b3nz0n8 View Post
    That is very cool! They have very solid branding, an excellent design/marketing team behind them and it looks to be world domination for future plans. It will be very good to see where they take it, and how far. *Looks to good things ahead*

If you get a chance to collaborate at some point in the future, send an update as it would be good to see how things go.

*Side note: Your blog makes my days much much better when at work
    haha.. thanks! just dont accidentally click on my blog link while in an astronomy lecture like another board member did!

its not the first time around the block for the shock boys, they had a clothing company a few years back called crooked uniform... and i believe they are working on a new 'shock' branding of clothing. they've been working hard on getting their names out their with plenty of self promotion and trying to do the famous for being 'famous' thing.

they've pimped themselves out to pretty much every tattoo magazine on the market, managed to work with famous stars and straps on a lookbook/poster/billboard campaign, they have a jewelry collaboration out, and have a shoe collaboration coming out with osiris skate shoes.

i'll definitely keep you in the loop with any happenings.

on a side note, our latest video is up on ESPN's fmx blog today

Quote Originally Posted by josh@firestorm View Post

on a side note, our latest video is up on ESPN's fmx blog today
    That is awesome! Is the link available from your website / signature? I haven't gotten to check it out yet - or I don't remember looking at it atm.

Man, this is awesome - I love being (internet A.K.A e surrounded) surrounded by people who are successful and are doing positive things!

Congratulations man!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    That is awesome! Is the link available from your website / signature? I haven't gotten to check it out yet - or I don't remember looking at it atm.

Man, this is awesome - I love being (internet A.K.A e surrounded) surrounded by people who are successful and are doing positive things!

Congratulations man!
    thanks man.. [ame="http://espn.go.com/action/fmx/blog"]ESPN FMX: Freestyle Motocross news, event coverage, features, interviews, photos and videos - ESPN[/ame] thats the espn link.. our newest video is at the top (metzger tags up australia)

-or-

if you click the 'our videos' link in my sig it'll curently take you to our company's youtube account...

im actually planning a new wordpress page for our stuff at the moment! (and was actually thinking about using one of your links in the interim ) but first i need to find a new host as our email is shot to pieces!

Quote Originally Posted by josh@firestorm View Post
    thanks man.. ESPN FMX: Freestyle Motocross news, event coverage, features, interviews, photos and videos - ESPN thats the espn link.. our newest video is at the top (metzger tags up australia)

-or-

if you click the 'our videos' link in my sig it'll curently take you to our company's youtube account...

im actually planning a new wordpress page for our stuff at the moment! (and was actually thinking about using one of your links in the interim ) but first i need to find a new host as our email is shot to pieces!
    Haha glad I could help inadvertently!

I'll watch it in the morning as my head is about to explode!

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfuzion View Post
    Haha glad I could help inadvertently!

I'll watch it in the morning as my head is about to explode!
    no worries man

TBH - I couldn't be arsed developing a site from scratch. I've done enough of them in my time, and Flash whilst pretty doesn't display on iphone/ipad which means you have to essentially create two sites, which is excessive arsehole for me.

I plumped for a wordpress.com website - I need to tweak the CSS on the Theme I'm using a little but the back end works perfectly well. The only issue I've had so far is that I can't embed a google calendar on the site to hold my gig dates.

Anywho, I think it's nice and simple - check it out

http://sherlockohms.org
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2/Serato SL1/Ecler NUO 3.0/VCI 100 SE/2 x Technics 1210 Mk2/Sennheiser HD25 II/Novation Dicers

Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Ohms View Post
    TBH - I couldn't be arsed developing a site from scratch. I've done enough of them in my time, and Flash whilst pretty doesn't display on iphone/ipad which means you have to essentially create two sites, which is excessive arsehole for me.

I plumped for a wordpress.com website - I need to tweak the CSS on the Theme I'm using a little but the back end works perfectly well. The only issue I've had so far is that I can't embed a google calendar on the site to hold my gig dates.

Anywho, I think it's nice and simple - check it out

http://sherlockohms.org
    I like it, but a self hosted wordpress site is so much more flexable.

If you use hostgator or bluehost then they have wordpess 1click installs too which makes life super easy.
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789