Traktor 3 LE to TPro 2?

Default Traktor 3 LE to TPro 2?

This might be better off in the NI forums but I figured I would try here first for anyone in the same situation. So maybe I'm just missing something here but here it is:

I have a Traktor 3 LE CD and (activated by me) serial from my VCI-100. On the current version of TPro's upgrade page, it says:

This upgrade only works for registered users of TRAKTOR DUO, TRAKTOR 3 LE or TRAKTOR LE.

Now on the TPro 2 upgrade it says:

TRAKTOR DUO 1 or 2, TRAKTOR LE, TRAKTOR Manufacturer Editions TRAKTOR PRO 2 UPGRADE $139 / 129 €

Is Traktor 3 LE (which came with my VCI-100) going to let me upgrade to TPro 2 for $139 with the above offer or is this only going to work with Traktor LE?

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

I think it's only LE, you might want to contact support and get a direct answer. or considering upgrading to regular Pro/Duo and upgrading again when T2 comes out (dunno if it's cheaper or not than just buying T2).

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Going to have to agree with Padi. At some point most manufactures will stop supporting and offering upgrade breaks on older software.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

K that's what I thought. Looks like I'm possibly buying an X1 so I get an LE with that and I should be able to upgrade anyway. Thanks for the quick responses though.

just update your LE 3 to LE (its free) and from there im sure an update will come for TP2 LE

so, you should still be able to use the LE discount (i dont even think you need to be updated to get it. just a serial connected to an LE in your name)
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Traktor 3 LE is the same (with regards to upgrading) as Traktor Pro LE.

You will be fine to go from T3LE to TP2.