[Request] Photoshop this S4 skin pls :)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sebastiannz

Default [Request] Photoshop this S4 skin pls :)

from the 12inchskinz website...

I like a minimal look but I'm a photoshop noob, in fact I don't even have it installed. So I was wondering if someone could photoshop out the logos on the side, the 12inchskinz logo in the middle, and also the red off the jog wheels. I think it would look more minimal but hard to tell if it would be toooo minimal without actually seeing it.

Can anyone assist?

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by sebastiannz View Post

from the 12inchskinz website...

I like a minimal look but I'm a photoshop noob, in fact I don't even have it installed. So I was wondering if someone could photoshop out the logos on the side, the 12inchskinz logo in the middle, and also the red off the jog wheels. I think it would look more minimal but hard to tell if it would be toooo minimal without actually seeing it.

Can anyone assist?
    i know kartel (owner and head designer at 12 inch skinz). if you want to buy that skin with some modifications, kartel will do it for an added fee.

i hope youre not asking to have that made somewhere else, without giving the artist credit (hence the 12 inch skinz logo).

please tell me that isnt what youre trying to do here.
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

sebastiannz

i've already emailed 12inch skinz asking whether they can make those modifications and how much it will cost. i just wanted to see what it would look like too.

cost isn't an issue.

they do provide templates on their website if you want to make some tries.

Tech Guru

kartal will get back to you, hes been crazy swamped since namm. pretty much every dj controller manufacturer there as well as turntable and mixer company asked him to work with them.

just hang in there, he'll get back to you
    Baked Chicken | Brown Rice | Asparagus | Apple Juice | Snack Wells | Pretzel Chips | Lots of Water

Omg - i didnt know that service before .
    So great ,im just checkin out some templates

Yes he is swamped as I have been talking to him for a month+ about my skin, and I probably won't have it till after his week of vacation next week. But as it's not a necessity I can wait.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I didnt get a reply.
    He said to drop him a mail about just getting the JOg Plate skinz.
    I never heard back.

I was trying to blag them but he said that was cool anyway.

Oh well.

I first used the website to email him, then called a week later, called again 1.5 weeks later, sent info to new email he gave me, waited 12 days, called again he said he would try to get a proof out to me, he called back and said it would probably be after his vacation next week.
    So as you can see I have had to be persistant, but not a big pain in the ass, to get this far, lol.
    I am also having him do the graphics for me as I do not have the program to do it, so that has something to do with my wait also.

This is not a flame post on 12inch, just saying what has happened. I understand his being backed up, having vacation plans, etc. and am happy to wait.

this is mine from 12inch skinz got him to add a web URL top right hand corner.

www.zoosh.es
    Macbook pro 15" 2.6 Ghz | Traktor S4/Pro 2.03 | NI Maschine | Novation Launchpad |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast