Torq 1.5 or Traktor Scratch Pro? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

For those who want to learn more about 1.5 here is a Torq 1.5 Preview with Chad Carrier.
    http://www.m-audio.com/index.php do=media.maudiotv&ID=c44506cd220f04b97e69b11de5e51 96e

I am very impress with this program. The key to get the most stability out of Torq is to load your songs into iTunes and load songs from itunes while in Torq.

DON'T LOAD SONGS DIRECTLY FROM A HD.
    Last edited by gimusic; 01-23-2009 at 01:09 PM.

Tech Convert

I have only ever used traktor and i think its great, Does everything i need it to, But you need a Decent Comp to run it smoothly (bit of a CPU eater).
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.1.2, Audio 8 Dj, , Korg Nanopad, korg Kaoss Pad 3, PD-2 Turntables,SMFX Mixer, Lemur (iphone),Acer Laptop

Tech Student

Hi guys,its all in the price!! i think you pay more for tracktor pro because of the audio interface.it has midi io plus 8 ins and outs in the form of rca's! ive been using torque 1.0 for nearly 2 years (now on 1.07) and although very well priced,there is limitations with the hardware(audio interface) rewire is good but can be heavy on your pc/laptops system resourses.what i think the competitors are doing is giving the option to use external hardware,like another laptop/pc running a d.a.w

Tech Student

just to add, as it is now 2010.Ablteton and Serato have teamed up and about to bring out a bit of software called the bridge,both programs on one user interface ........ awsome!! ;-)
    Last edited by wraymo; 04-22-2010 at 10:42 AM. Reason: better explanation

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123