KLaosscilator

Thread: KLaosscilator

Default KLaosscilator

How does this rate next to Kaoss Pad 3? Any similarities (apart from being Korg with a touch pad)?

I love what I see people doing with the KP3 but it's out of financial limits at the moment for me! Is the much cheaper version worth investing in and able to achieve similar effects etc?
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

I owned a kaossilator and it was fun for about a week. The lack of midi ports makes it nearly impossible to make real songs. If your looking for fx like the kp3 get the korg minikp!
    Reloop TM4 : Audio6 DJ : Kontrol X1 : Traktor Pro Scratch 2 : Ultrasone DJ1 Pros : Ableton 9 : Launchpad Mini :

the kaossilator is purely for fun and nothing real, after owning one I could show girls on the bus and ask them what they thought, but it was never any real projection of a "syth" get a kp3 or a kaossilator pro. the mini's are made for goofing off when your bored, the minikp is cool but it's not really that cool.

Tech Wizard

I own both a kaossilator and a kp mini. They are both good fun, but not much more than that. I find with the kp mini my output levels are cut back drastically and it really effects the sound. I don't use it to play any events, but for playing about when practicing it can be fun.