Pedalboard / Footswitch anyone?

Default Pedalboard / Footswitch anyone?

Hi there,
    has anyone tried to use a midi footswitch / pedalboard?

I'm talking about the big ones like this

I guess it could be very helpfull to control a filter sweep or something similar with an expression pedal and starting some loops while having both hands faders or eqs...

my concern is that they are just so damn big. I would love to have all that foot control but geez cant they make one that is smaller!

Retired DJTT Moderator DvlsAdvct's Avatar

I've been thinking about using this to switch presets in Bome's for my padkontrols. Have two, one for each PK, and just have little cut outs in the case my roomie might be making for me.

:-)

Not as many tools as the Behringer, but you can build your own footswitch board that could be smaller.
    It's the FAQ. Read it.

My Mixes, Mashups and Rants

Divided we stand
    United we fall

Cheapest footswitch on the market with over 100 switches - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxaClh7FACw

LoLz!

You show 'em Bento!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Wizard

i got one about a month ago, its huge but an excellent controller, it takes time to program as each footswith(1 preset) can sent 5 prog changes or 1 midi note message, 2 different CC messages with values and change the expression pedals CC and also sent 2 on/off messages for guitar amps .
    9 banks x 10 switches = 90 presets
    i use it for Ableton live but im still trying to figure out how to impliment for my live set.
    cons= huge and no usb
    -dIm-
    - Acer5050 Amd Turion 2Ghz 2GB RAM - Echo Indigo Dj - Audio DJ 8 - VESTAX VCI-100 SE - Ecler Nuo 4 - X-Session - Trigger Finger - Korgkaoss Pad Entrancer - Korg MicroKontrol - Novation25SL - 2 x Tec1210.
    Dj software - TraktorDj 3.3 - Traktor Scratch 1.2