Audio 2, 2.9 driver update....

Default Audio 2, 2.9 driver update....

Hey, so last night I installed the new driver for the Audio 2 soundcard and everything went to shit. Audio drop outs and weird ass control panel which makes it way too complicated to increase the latency...

Does anyone have some advice on how to change latency? What I did to make it work was change the sample rate up to 512 but now it sounds terrible and I'm sure there's a better way.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, MiishMash.
    Last edited by Jester; 02-21-2011 at 08:52 PM.
    Setup: Kontrol S2, Komplete Audio 6, Maschine Mikro Akai LPD 8, Akai Mpk49, Traktor 2, Ableton Suite 8.
    http://soundcloud.com/miishmash

dude i would just roll back the drivers, i had similar problems with my audio 4, i rolled by the drivers from the NI site and it's back to its good old self!

Tech Guru

2.9.4 is garbage. roll back.

Quote Originally Posted by plw1993 View Post
    dude i would just roll back the drivers, i had similar problems with my audio 4, i rolled by the drivers from the NI site and it's back to its good old self!

Same issues here. Solved with a driver rollback.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by Jester.NZ View Post
    Same issues here. Solved with a driver rollback.
    ....why would Native Instruments put out an update that doesn't work?

Thanks for the replies everyone, I guess I'll go back a version until they fix the problems.
    Setup: Kontrol S2, Komplete Audio 6, Maschine Mikro Akai LPD 8, Akai Mpk49, Traktor 2, Ableton Suite 8.
    http://soundcloud.com/miishmash

My understanding is they used the s4 driver and assumed it would work fine in the other soundcards. Its because you cannot adjust the usb/audio buffers manually, as you could with the previous versions.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "