[OT] My New ManCave / Studio! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Nice room man. Looks perfect for a lads night!!!

Brad, I'm not sure this is the right forum for showing your gerbil inhabited man-cave!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    Brad, I'm not sure this is the right forum for showing your gerbil inhabited man-cave!!
    true, that's more a djforum thing...

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

Jus gonna clean up the last part (the top right hand) tonight with moms guidance as to where the hell to put her years and years of teaching material and then the air hockey table will be in full function as well!

nice, hope ya got good security on the garage door
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBlaggard View Post
    nice, hope ya got good security on the garage door
    That.

Also check out if you could have a yard sale to get rid of some of the stuff plus making $ for new stuff. Play with the available stuff to make a layout and divide what is the laundry from mancave like maybe fitting the bookshelfs around it to make a "separate room". If you have some power tools try to DIY tables and other stuff to save of $ and custom made things to play with the available space. Get a friend who graffitti or any other art to make you some wall art or you can paint everything as you like. I love DIY and always go that route with wonderful results.
    Erase. Stop. Start.

So much potential!
    DJ'ing: 2x1200MK2, DJM 850, Dicers, F1, Zomo MC-1000, Sony MDR-v700, i7 Win 10 HP Envy
    Production: Ableton Live 8 and a mouse, Sennheiser HD400, Sony VAIO

Click HERE to D/L Free Tracks from Soundcloud!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Patchdj

Quote Originally Posted by Quenepas View Post
    That.

Also check out if you could have a yard sale to get rid of some of the stuff plus making $ for new stuff. Play with the available stuff to make a layout and divide what is the laundry from mancave like maybe fitting the bookshelfs around it to make a "separate room". If you have some power tools try to DIY tables and other stuff to save of $ and custom made things to play with the available space. Get a friend who graffitti or any other art to make you some wall art or you can paint everything as you like. I love DIY and always go that route with wonderful results.
    Trust me, the last persons house they would want to break into is mine. Near my house there are two garages with lamborghinis parked in it, one with a mazerati parked in it, one of the one with the lambos also has a Porsche GT2, 2 BMW M5s, 4 Saabs, and a Range Rover.

Mine is probably one of the last they would steal from :P.

As for the washer / dryer they are not in use at all. Hence they are my new table .

All suggestions (aside from altering the place itself with drywall and what not) would be appreciated . I will be moving out (well now maybe not since I have my man cave as well as my room) next semester. And my parents have another place that they will be moving to as well once my younger brother graduates high school next year. So this place will be sold.

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Noooooooooo :eek:
    ...as soon as I saw those pic's, I was like don't let photojojo see those-I think I remember him expresssing some anguish over pic's of a messy garage/workspace that were previously posted....

...anyway, wow-that was some congregation of stuff you had to wade your way though. congrats on the cave, all the same.

hey Kunal, you gotta get one of them ON AIR signs i got and some neon bar signs when you get the room set, oh and build a mini bar
    Please LIKE MY PAGE FACEBOOK Page and I'll Return The Favor

)))---|> http://facebook.com/DjBullyBolger <|---(((

Quote Originally Posted by IrishBlaggard View Post
    hey Kunal, you gotta get one of them ON AIR signs i got and some neon bar signs when you get the room set, oh and build a mini bar
    YES! I was just saying that to my best friend who helped me clean up! Its like $50 though if I want the control too. So gotta wait for a bit. What page is your setup on, on the "Show Your Setup" thread? Ohh and how long did it take for you to receive it? And do you know if one remote works on all of them? I'm thinking of buying like 2 - 3 of them.
    Last edited by Coldfuzion; 02-22-2011 at 09:41 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast