KRK 8's and 10s review. Also Xone DB4 vs Nexus talk
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default KRK 8's and 10s review. Also Xone DB4 vs Nexus talk

Sooo... i got my KRK system and its mind blowing.... soooo loud and chrisp. if anyone was wondering weather or not they should save for the sub, you most definatly should.

Im not planing on buying a new mixer until next christmas, but right now I think the DB4 looks better than the new pioneer.... honestly dost being TSP certified even mean anything? I would probably replace the fader on both mixers to one more suitable for scratching, i forget the two brands people have suggested before. But i mean the xone looks so simple, its got a huge library of high quality effects, its got the dope filters and a nice EQ... i just dont see how pioneer beats it especially for the price... the looper on on every channel.. im new to digital Djing, I was always a fan of the vestax mixstik until i got my ttm 56.. but it seems like pioneer is one of those bandwagon situations, people just dont want to let go of there precious "industry standard" DJM. I must say though, F%*! denon, i duno how anyone likes them or would suggest buying their products. maybe its just cause denon was my first mixer and i went through alot of pain and heart ache with it.... but i just feel like so many options are probably better.

Tech Guru

for some reason that post reminds me of this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRJ99wuV1ng

what is ur deal.. noone cares if it is unorganized. Furthermore F@"& MEGADEATH!!!

here is chune,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSOfzwONs2Q

if you don't wana talk try moving on, not posting some wack video on my thread about speakers and mixers.

omg btw, this song i posted... if u take the time to get it in high quality then turn ur shit up it bumps, ESPECIALY WITH MY NEW 10s

Tech Convert

Don't Dwight all over the place..

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bedroomdj View Post
    honestly dost being TSP certified even mean anything?.
    It means that you can use Traktor Scratch timecode with the mixer without an NI Soundcard. Quite a big deal with some people. In fact a deal breaker for many.

For me, this means that I will never buy a DB4 but i may buy a DJM900 if the price drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    For me, this means that I will never buy a DB4 but i may buy a DJM900 if the price drops.
    +1, i've always longed for a tsp certified mixer.

although i will say, owning one may scare me a little bit, since most clubs wont have one, and there is no way they would switch out their 800 for my 900 if i brought it, so it almost seems a little redundant since i would have to own an audio 8 anyways for playing out.

oh well, still want one

oh and to the op: saving for my krk sub as we speak. glad you're liking yours.

i havent researched enough to have specs memorized, i forget dose the DB4 have sound card built in, is it TSP certified. If the answers are YES it dose have a sound card but no it isnt TSP certified dose that mean you would have to plug it into an external sound card anyways if i want to use time coded vinyl?

Quote Originally Posted by the shmobletons View Post
    oh and to the op: saving for my krk sub as we speak. glad you're liking yours.
    I feel like i have been at a rave for the passed few hours... u can feel it in your body.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast