Hey guys, can i get some feedback on my mix?
    Tech Wizard

Default Hey guys, can i get some feedback on my mix?

i pretty much just figured out how to record onto this thing.

its not perfect, i still feel like i need a lot of practice... can i get some feedback/tips and tricks??

thanks guys

BTW, this was done on technics 1210s, a vestax pmc 05 pro II mixer, and serato SL1

Last edited by kureme; 02-24-2011 at 11:35 AM.

Hi mate, welcome to techtools
    can you let the folks know the tracklist and genre please? cheers, j
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

its a dub/electro mix.

tracklist is absolutely huge... like 25-30 songs if i recall... i can try and piece it all together

Tech Wizard

i just spent 2 hours writing out the tracklist in this dumb quick reply box.. i hit post and it had logged me out and lost the whole thing... UGH

Tech Wizard

ill do a tracklist when i get off work.. but in the meantime, YES i know i absolutely butchered the first transition and a few others.... i like changing songs alot (damn adhd) i listened to it on the way to work this morning and i REALLY need to figure out my outputs.. some songs were too loud, others were too quiet.. i think my problem is that i run a gigantic 15 inch speaker thats half the size of my desk as a subwoofer, and thus it washes out a lot of mistakes and EQ issues. positive, negative any feedback at all is welcome