Does this sound like a Good deal?

Default Does this sound like a Good deal?

Looking at getting
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2-NUMARK-NDX800-...item5197cd75ff
    or
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2-NUMARK-NDX800-...item5197cd75f3

I was looking into the NDX800 because it would give me alot of flexibility with CDs, flash draves, and midi control and comes out to be less than it would cost at Musician's Friend and guitar center pretty much I pay for 2 NDX800s and get a free 4 channel mixer.

Do these sound like a good deal?
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

NDX800 are ok. Jogs are big enough but feel nothing like vinyl or anything i'd want to scratch on--but they do work very well with Traktor as you can toggle between MIDI/CD/Flash w/o hanging the program or audio artifacts. MIDI on the 800 is also really good. Those mixers look like shyte but I have never used them so...
    I'd save and get a good mixer and go from there.
    Last edited by space monkey; 02-25-2011 at 07:23 AM.

I have no experience with these players but i am also looking into getting them. They look very good and the midi looks to be good and at that price they are a very good buy but i dont like the llok of those mixers so i would save up to buy a better mixer.
    Traktor pro2.0.1. kontrol x1 lpd8 q25 ESIU46 Ableton
    Fl studio Rockit 5's Korg Kaossilator

Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/djtsccbs

the thing about the mixer is that it's pretty much free with them since in music stores the NDX800 units sell $400 before warranty
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

Tech Guru

@MuzicFreq: no one has said yes to my DDM we talked about. So do you want me to just save it for you? I can until end of next month.
    Hardware: Akai Max49, Maschine, Equator D5 monitors, Saffire Pro 14
    Software: Logic, Maschine
    My Neighbors Listen to House Music.. Because They Have To.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Asand View Post
    @MuzicFreq: no one has said yes to my DDM we talked about. So do you want me to just save it for you? I can until end of next month.
    Sure =)
    Also found the actual seller's site which im way more willing to trust and also the NDX800 is cheaper on their site
    http://www.vminnovations.com/product...ontroller.html
    will end up hooking up DDM4k to PC first then once I get the money will go ahead and buy a deck then another then an A2DJ.
    Last edited by MuzicFreq; 02-25-2011 at 05:57 PM.
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

MuzicFreq, to save additional 10% of your NDX800 order use the coupon "VMSAVE10".

Also check out the facebook fan page for additional coupons and deals.

Cheers,
    Lucky

Quote Originally Posted by cormacp6 View Post
    I have no experience with these players but i am also looking into getting them. They look very good and the midi looks to be good and at that price they are a very good buy but i dont like the llok of those mixers so i would save up to buy a better mixer.
    Usually with numark budget gear you get exactly what it says on the box and thats about it, couldn't really say anything bad about numark in my experience.

Their mixers may not be the best but they work and are rugged. The company i work for (dj agency) puts them out on hire and have their current ones the last 3 years with heavy use and no faults. However stay away from Behringer < Just taught id preach my hatred for behringer gear where i can
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyatVMI View Post
    MuzicFreq, to save additional 10% of your NDX800 order use the coupon "VMSAVE10".

Also check out the facebook fan page for additional coupons and deals.

Cheers,
    Lucky
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by michaeldunne109 View Post
    Usually with numark budget gear you get exactly what it says on the box and thats about it, couldn't really say anything bad about numark in my experience.

Their mixers may not be the best but they work and are rugged. The company i work for (dj agency) puts them out on hire and have their current ones the last 3 years with heavy use and no faults. However stay away from Behringer < Just taught id preach my hatred for behringer gear where i can
    from everything I hear is that the DDM4000 is their best one that actually lasts but as for their 750 works but not good at all, also DDM4000 is fully digital with optical faders
    /人◕‿‿◕人\