No offence intended....

Default No offence intended....

But these guys are taking the MidiFighter to the next level....

STarrlabs AirPad

Wireless, 4x4 pad, x/y touch pad and knobs!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Those aren't really arcade buttons... Plus their overpriced... No offense taken.
    Traktor/Itch: Xone Dx - MidiFighter x1
    Ableton: Livid Code - iPad - KP3
    Tech: Macbook Pro 17", intel i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HD 7200RPM

The VCI-100 never had "real arcade buttons" initially either, i.e. things can be modded. But if this had real arcade buttons and the price more reasonable then it would put up a fair challenge to the MidiFighter....

16 arcade button, X/Y pad, knobs, cursos....all that'd be missing is a few faders.

Oddly, I put a post in the controller section a few weeks ago about building a custom MidiFighter with an X/Y pad attached on one side (custom made from a Nintendo DS screen possibly) and knobs and faders the other side.

I'm obviously a visionary!
    Last edited by Bunford; 02-26-2011 at 08:00 PM.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Guru

seen the guitar idea before but was made better.

also wouldnt say the controller makes any advances

Plus, ever since I saw this:

Wireless Controller

I've thought about how cool it would be to have the freedom of a wireless controller.