VCI-100 With 1.3 FM and SE Skin For SALE Or Trade For VCI-300 I'll Add!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default VCI-100 With 1.3 FM and SE Skin For SALE Or Trade For VCI-300 I'll Add!!!

Hey guys, I'm looking to get rid of my vci-100

It has
    1.3 firmware
    se skin
    I'm going to be upgrading to the vci-300. If anyone has a 300 they would like to trade I would add cash let me know ASAP. I can add up to 400 cash. I have cash in hand. Heres a recent picture of the setup, I live in the Southbay Area by LAX Airport. We can meet up if you'd like. Thanks for looking guys.

EDIT: I will also be including a few weeks old Numark DJ I/O Soundcard, and all boxes and manuals will be included.
    Last edited by NateD; 01-03-2009 at 05:05 PM. Reason: mistake
    Setup: VCI-300, Black Macbook 2.4ghz Dual core, 4gb Ram, Traktor Pro/ Serato Itch, Telephone Headphones.

Tech Guru

funny, I see a few people across many forums selling 100's for 300's.
    I have a 300 and like it mainly for the ease of built in sound card,stability, 14 bit pitch, and smooth faders and all, but wish it had the effect section of the 100. Maybe Namm will be a new VCI-400?

Yeah, I love my vci-100 but I just want to try out the 300, and I believe that in time the 300 will become more popular and then more mappings will be available. I really like your tsi and the video you made really pushed me over the edge to upgrade!
    Setup: VCI-300, Black Macbook 2.4ghz Dual core, 4gb Ram, Traktor Pro/ Serato Itch, Telephone Headphones.

Tech Guru

I personally would like to try the 100.
    If you are using Traktor, I would honestly use the 100.
    The 300 is still young and I think Ean is working on a firmware mod..so things should
    be cool.

How about you buy my 100 :] I'll give you an awesome deal!

I am using traktor pro, and when you say Ean is working on a firmware mod, are you talking about for the 300?

BUMP! I will sell for cheap! Shoot me an message or contact me at 1-310-291-2755

i just sent you a text msg
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Wizard

heya nate,
    nice meetin' ya today to buy your vci-100! it's light years ahead of the total control i started out with and i'm stoked to start working with it.

Nate has made some mod's to it. Make sure he shows you pix of the sanded down jog wheels & painted/baked faders caps. I turned down buying back the vci being that the eq knobs & fader caps have to be replaced.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Wizard

thanks for the heads up JesC! i drove up from irvine to check it out and decided to buy it on the spot. the knobs and fader do have the slightest sticky feel to them because of paint/bake job, so i figure i'll just wipe em off with some paint thinner, unless you guys know of a better way to get it off?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast