Numark Laptop Stand
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Numark Laptop Stand

Need a stand for my Mac, see the numark one, is there a better stand than that? (max i will pay is £30-40)

That's probably fine for that price range, but I seem to remember that if you look on amazon, belkin make the exact same stand and it's cheaper. Probably from the same factory
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Not belkin, Griffin.

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Griffin-1093-CURV2-Elevator-Laptop-Stand/dp/B000NCY0GU/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1298885937&sr=8-7"]Griffin 1093-CURV2 Elevator Laptop Stand: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31rlVWOtU-L.@@AMEPARAM@@31rlVWOtU-L[/ame]
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Wizard

yea i noticed they were very similar, my desk is only small, i might just go with the griffin one and upgrade in the near future.

Not the most attractive thing, but cheap and adjustable which could be handy.....

Laptop Stand
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Wizard

just got the odyssey L-stand for 30 usd. its EXCELLENT and can hook onto whatever you need etc

If you go the the ebay route, stanton's uberstand is about the best you can get (besides the crane of course)

Tech Student

HandStands has this great laptop stand. It has USB hubs and fans. It's like a 2-in-1 tool. I think it is now on sale. They're selling it for $35. Go see for yourself.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/HandStands-Adjustable-Laptop-Stand-Quiet/dp/B001AQBKYI/ref=cm_lmf_tit_2"]Amazon.com: HandStands Adjustable Laptop Stand with USB Hub and 2 Quiet Fans: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41MA-VQNqWL.@@AMEPARAM@@41MA-VQNqWL[/ame]

Tech Guru

if you lived in ireland and wanted to splash out like 8euro on some pine board for me i could make you a custom made pine stand in about 10 mins on the tablesaw and router table and paint it as you please... made a nice one thats now glossy black and everyone asks where i got it
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryki View Post
    Need a stand for my Mac, see the numark one, is there a better stand than that? (max i will pay is £30-40)
    The Griffin is great - pity it doesn't work with my Asus. Its stable, compact and sexy.
    356 reasons why

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast