Confused about speaker hook up!

Default Confused about speaker hook up!

Currently I've got a set of computer speakers connected to my audio 2 dj with one of these

I'm looking to get a decently priced pair of speakers and found these on dj deals. http://www.djdeals.com/numarkNPM5.htm

I realize these aren't the best pair of speakers out there, but they are in my price range for right now.

I'm not sure which hosatech cable i'd need from the djtt.com store to hook up those speakers to my audio 2 dj and still have my headphones in.

i know next to nothing about speakers and really need some guidance right now. my brain feels like it's overloaded. lol.
    MAKE SMILES
    ACER Aspire 5755 | TP 2 | MIXED IN KEY | S4 mk2 | LPD8 | MDR-V700 | ODYSSEY L STAND
    SOUNDCLOUD | FACEBOOK| TWITTER

Tech Guru

you need this one

its only $5 you can find them cheaper on ebay but $5 aint a bad price at all to be fair

is that the only cable i'd need?... it's so short. lol.
    MAKE SMILES
    ACER Aspire 5755 | TP 2 | MIXED IN KEY | S4 mk2 | LPD8 | MDR-V700 | ODYSSEY L STAND

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    you need this one

its only $5 you can find them cheaper on ebay but $5 aint a bad price at all to be fair
    no he needs [ame="http://www.amazon.com/RiteAV-3-5mm-Stereo-Male-Cable/dp/B000V0G2C4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298941005&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: RiteAV - 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable - 6 ft.: Electronics@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41BR3-bGV2L.@@AMEPARAM@@41BR3-bGV2L[/ame]
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

line ins to my audio 2 dj?
    MAKE SMILES

You would need a 3.5mm-1/4" TRS adapter for it but yes, then the RCAs will plug into the speakers
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

already got the TRS adapter for my computer speakers. posted it above!

youve been a big help thanks! any other advice on the speakers? quality okay? wb bass?
    MAKE SMILES

Quote Originally Posted by makesmiles View Post
    already got the TRS adapter for my computer speakers. posted it above!

youve been a big help thanks! any other advice on the speakers? quality okay? wb bass?
    Sadly I dunno much about them, in the same price boat though and having a look at the back of them tells me everything I need in order to get sound.
    People will chant krk till they die but im not like them where I have $150+ to blow on 1 speaker alone. =p
    /人◕‿‿◕人\

Quote Originally Posted by MuzicFreq View Post
    Sadly I dunno much about them, in the same price boat though and having a look at the back of them tells me everything I need in order to get sound.
    People will chant krk till they die but im not like them where I have $150+ to blow on 1 speaker alone. =p
    Same exact situation I'm in. Would love to be able to grab some of those KRK 5" Rockits. Black and yellow ones are so sick! Lol. But they're like 150-200 a piece for me!
    MAKE SMILES

Tech Guru

your cable works aswell but so does mine.

mine is just more managable when plugging into differnt PA systems he will also need a rca cable with mine.

however I though he would be able to figure that out its pretty obv