possible to store CDJ cue points without CDJ´s?
    Tech Guru

Default possible to store CDJ cue points without CDJ´s?

Im pretty sure I know what the answer is going to be but I dont suppose there´s any software available that will enable you to store cue points on to an SD card to use with CDJs without actually having to use the CDJ´s is there?

What would be even better would be if there was any way to transfer existing cue/loop points from traktor on to SD cards.

Anyone?

Thanks in advance

Tech Guru

rekordbox maybe? at a guess, id say if its possible it will only be with that
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2.7, MBP 13", iPad 2 & TouchOSC, Reloop NEON, Pioneer DJM750mk2, Mackie d.2, Pioneer CDJ800 x2, Technics SL1210MK2 x2, NI Audio 6 DJ, Dicers,

yep, rekordbox. Don't think it will import Traktor settings though.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Yeah. Pioneer's Rekordbox is the only solution I'm aware of, and then only usable on Pioneer CDJ's.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

^ The newer CDJs, at that.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
    ^ The newer CDJs, at that.
    Anyone got any idea what models exactly? I know it says on the website but it doesnt go into detail if storing cue points on an SD card will work on anything earlier than a 2000