do i need to buy a new sound card to work with the vci 100 i have audio 8?
    Tech Convert

Default do i need to buy a new sound card to work with the vci 100 i have audio 8?

I am tryign to figure out how to record my dj sets and make cd's using my vesax vci 100 and my traktor pro or traktor 3,

when i use internal mode, i can record my dj sets, but when I use an external mixer and hook up my audio 8 i cannot record, i don't know how to route everything,

What is trippin me out is that i have my vci hooked up to my computer, my headphones plugged into my soundcard in my laptop, i can play music and listen with my headphones, but when i want to play live i have to use my audio 8 and i can't record,

do i have to buy a new sound card and does it work like the audio 8,
    can i hook up my new exteranl sound card and do i plug my headphones into that and will it be like when i just have my headphones plugged into my internal soundcard??

it's sucks becosue with my headphones plugged into the internal soundcard and when i use a wire tht plugs into my computer with 2 rca male connectors to my home stero when i want to pla loud, i hear the cued music playing , it really sucks what do i do, new sound card, or both new sound card and will i be able to record with trakor with it and not hear cued music over my home stero with it, will it seperate the cued music and whats playign live to an audiencce,

Sound card is peprfectly fine man, when you're running in external mode, run a sound out to one of your inputs and have a recording app pick up from that! oh... Dec 2008... *sigh*
    When we all make music, the God Spirit travels out of our bodies and we become one with each other. And for just a second, there is no war, greed, or hate in the world, just music, the celebration of life. (and usually a party, which is good too!)