Audio Interface

Thread: Audio Interface

Tech Wizard

Default Audio Interface

Hey guys! So I am adding my Electribe to my digital setup to add some spice to my sets. But, I realized my DJ IO does not have an input. So on my search for an inexpensive sound card I noticed I could not come across any NI audio 4's. Did they stop making them? Does god hate us?

I'm a big fan of the Presonus Firebox... I might have heard incorrectly, but I've been told that firewire is better than USB in terms of stability, even USB 2.0... Anyone who knows better, please feel free to correct me

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/deta...FQ12gwodElx3BQ

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by ThePattern View Post
    I'm a big fan of the Presonus Firebox... I might have heard incorrectly, but I've been told that firewire is better than USB in terms of stability, even USB 2.0... Anyone who knows better, please feel free to correct me

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/deta...FQ12gwodElx3BQ
    Great suggestion! I do believe you're right about the firewire. Unfortunately, I am in need of something cheaper. I might pick up something like that when I have some cash though. Thanks

Tech Mentor

i have a firebox i been tryn to sell got a xone dx and my firebox has been collecting dust ever since you can have it for a great price if ur interested.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dstep View Post
    i have a firebox i been tryn to sell got a xone dx and my firebox has been collecting dust ever since you can have it for a great price if ur interested.

I am good, thanks for the offer though