[Radio] Power 106 - DJ Paulie D Live @ 5pm PST [3/4/2011] - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Pauly D seems like a cool guy. but needs a lot of practice as a DJ (technically)

I can't hate on dude for getting paid for what he likes to do... shit, eveyone talking trash would gladly take the money thats thrown at him to mix.

that being said, I will not be listening.
    Technics 1200 MK2s - Vestax PMC06 - NI Kontrol S2 - Traktor - Akai APC40 - Ableton Live 8

Ohh god "ITS T-SHIRT TIME" to start it off. I aint hating though. Lets see how this goes!

Tech Mentor

Is he on now?

im convinced thats not him on serato. i dont mean to derail

link:http://serato.com/forum/discussion/334755

this post (boded parts give it away)

Why on earth would I do that? You cant scratch with autosync and I dont have an problems with my beatmatching. I rock crowds proper, I'm a party rocker son. When you start making the paydays I do you can make these kinds of statments but until then mabye you should try something with auto-sync. #justsayin
    last time i said 'proper' the way he did someone asked if i was a brit. and the way he used the hashtag is something i would do.

Keep practising im sure you'll get there. Don't give up I know it's fustrating.

Dont mind me though im just checking the thread count, I have a pitch meeting about season 4 comming up, you guys need to get on the ball with the interest generating threads.
    there is NO reason AT ALL to say that unless youre baiting someone.

someone said:
    you on your best day, me on my worst day, i will make you look very stupid.....very stupid, very very Very Stupid........
    he replied:
    I've made more money in 2 years of looking stupid than you have in your entire successful career, who's really the fool here. GTL!!!
    another pointless thing to say. i suppose it fits as a reflection of his life style, but from a troll standpoint; its to make people irritated for thinking GTL has anything to do with his career as a dj.

someone called him out for a battle so he said:
    Sure pony up one hundred grand to put on the line and well do this. What do you think i do this stuff for free? I got places to be kid.
    this could go either way, but no one is going to put down 1k so who ever is behind the account doesnt need to prove he is who he claims.

...Man seriously some people think their on top of the game and they don't even know what game their playing. This is chess not checkers!
    either he's stupid, giving me a good bait line or he meant you need a strategy in chess unlike in... crap... you need some strategy in chess too....

im going to be honest, theres a few other things that were kind of like 'could be fake, or a +1 post to not look like he's trolling hard' kind of post.

my diagnosis: patient troll.

this troll is willing to take a seat on the bridge, cast his bait and wait. he might get a small fish, but he throws it back, patiently waiting for 'the big one'

he will get his lulz. but he still finds it great that he has everyone going for so long (ive seen activity in the months of november and december of 2010 and march 2011)
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    ^thats what im talking about. Bash the guy all you want. But 1. the guy made a name for himself 2. Is a famous dj, gimmick or not 3. get paid really good to play at gigs

I would kill to have 1/10 of the online buzz this guy has.
    I agree with JesC. I mean you can find him corny and all but he made it, on the show he's pretty funny and doesn't come off like a dick. If this would happen to anyone on DJTT I'd be really happy for them, why hate on a dude just because he made it.

I just connected right now...let's see where this goes.
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

im going to say what i always say.

i love pauly d, but i dont like DJ pauly d.

he is a cool (relatively) guy. he seems to keep a cool head and when he gets pissed you know hes serious.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Mentor

Don't hate him. Like him, because he seems like a cool dude. drama free - this is based on the show. My guilty pleasure.

So he's not as good as most DJ's. He's terrible. Oh well. Every one sucked at one point. And if I was him and i got paid like 10 g's to play in vegas to do what I like. Then hey. I'd keep riding that one until the wheels fall off.

We can't hate for people wanting to get him gigs.

Tech Guru

i guess you guys missed this article on how he treats his fans like garbage and rips off promoters.

On October 10th 2010. DJ Pauly D was to appear in front of thousands in the Hamilton Convention Center. The Jersey Shore star was to be picked up by limo at Hamilton airport by Event Promoter/Organizer along with one of the headlining dj's for the night, DJ Jordan Vesh. On arrival of the limo, Pauly D was surprised to discovered, Jordan Vesh was in similar physical appearance to himself. Pauly stated "this fucking kid looks like me" under his breathe to his crew,TEAM PAULYD: DJ Biggie and DJ Big Jerry G. Instead of taking the limo, Pauly thought it he'd be better off leaving and take a shopping adventure to Limeridge Mall, Hamilton, Ontario.The group was seen shopping in the Bay, West49, and the Guess store.
    Pauly D seen with DJ Biggie and DJ Jerry G at Limeridge Mall, Hamilton, OnAs the group continued to walk around the mall, many girls took noticed and began to scream his name and say hi to the celebrity. In return to his passionate fans, he proceeded to pretend they were not there and told his crew to hide him from them. As some people were upset by his choice of actions, they gave him a dirty look and kept walking. Again, Pauly's action's was not of the positive. He proclaimed to the upset fans "don't look at me like that, I know, you know, who I am". Farther more to Pauly D's rude behavior, A young teen approach him and asked to take a picture with him and was told to "Fuck Off".

As the time came 9:00pm, Pauly was nowhere to be found. His contract stated, he was to be at the Convention Centre at 9:00pm and was to perform at 11:00pm. Z103.5's own Tony Monaco and DJ Danny D along other DJ's, DJ Buckeye Red and DJ Jordan Vesh were to perform along side the celeb.The DJ's had to make do with without the star until later in the the night. He arrived at 1:30am claiming that he was late due to waiting on his promoter. Although showing up late, Pauly would not enter the building until he was paid $20,000 extra on top of his contract of $25 000. As the event/organizer of the event figured, instead of not paying and upsetting all the fans, he decide to give into his demands. Athough, being 4 1/2 hours late and being paid an additional $20,000, the star finally made his ways to the 1's and 2's, as Pauly would say. He started his performance and finished 10 minutes later after he begun. Farther after, Pauly took off and left the building, money and all. He left all the paying fans with 10 minutes of his time and nothing more. Fans paid $45, if they contacted a promoter, or up $61 at most ticket locations . VIP passes were also offered with the added benefit of meeting the celeb up close and personal. As Pauly did not stay for very long, fans did not get what they pay for and mostly likely left very upset. Z103.5 have come to the decision that Pauly D will not be welcomed back to Toronto or Hamilton.

Quote Originally Posted by duerr View Post
    i guess you guys missed this article on how he treats his fans like garbage and rips off promoters.

On October 10th 2010. DJ Pauly D was to appear in front of thousands in the Hamilton Convention Center. The Jersey Shore star was to be picked up by limo at Hamilton airport by Event Promoter/Organizer along with one of the headlining dj's for the night, DJ Jordan Vesh. On arrival of the limo, Pauly D was surprised to discovered, Jordan Vesh was in similar physical appearance to himself. Pauly stated "this fucking kid looks like me" under his breathe to his crew,TEAM PAULYD: DJ Biggie and DJ Big Jerry G. Instead of taking the limo, Pauly thought it he'd be better off leaving and take a shopping adventure to Limeridge Mall, Hamilton, Ontario.The group was seen shopping in the Bay, West49, and the Guess store.
    Pauly D seen with DJ Biggie and DJ Jerry G at Limeridge Mall, Hamilton, OnAs the group continued to walk around the mall, many girls took noticed and began to scream his name and say hi to the celebrity. In return to his passionate fans, he proceeded to pretend they were not there and told his crew to hide him from them. As some people were upset by his choice of actions, they gave him a dirty look and kept walking. Again, Pauly's action's was not of the positive. He proclaimed to the upset fans "don't look at me like that, I know, you know, who I am". Farther more to Pauly D's rude behavior, A young teen approach him and asked to take a picture with him and was told to "Fuck Off".

As the time came 9:00pm, Pauly was nowhere to be found. His contract stated, he was to be at the Convention Centre at 9:00pm and was to perform at 11:00pm. Z103.5's own Tony Monaco and DJ Danny D along other DJ's, DJ Buckeye Red and DJ Jordan Vesh were to perform along side the celeb.The DJ's had to make do with without the star until later in the the night. He arrived at 1:30am claiming that he was late due to waiting on his promoter. Although showing up late, Pauly would not enter the building until he was paid $20,000 extra on top of his contract of $25 000. As the event/organizer of the event figured, instead of not paying and upsetting all the fans, he decide to give into his demands. Athough, being 4 1/2 hours late and being paid an additional $20,000, the star finally made his ways to the 1's and 2's, as Pauly would say. He started his performance and finished 10 minutes later after he begun. Farther after, Pauly took off and left the building, money and all. He left all the paying fans with 10 minutes of his time and nothing more. Fans paid $45, if they contacted a promoter, or up $61 at most ticket locations . VIP passes were also offered with the added benefit of meeting the celeb up close and personal. As Pauly did not stay for very long, fans did not get what they pay for and mostly likely left very upset. Z103.5 have come to the decision that Pauly D will not be welcomed back to Toronto or Hamilton.

Second part is unacceptable. As to the first part, I promise you - 100% - you would do the same. If everywhere you went people were all over you, and you had no personal time. I guarantee that if you had a bad day or a bad moment and the same thing happened to you, you would've probably done the same, maybe not with the f-bomb, but you would've told them to leave you alone as well.

Chill out, get off his dick, do what you do - don't worry about the others.

What a tosser
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast