Boston - Worcester people....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Boston - Worcester people....

Ever since the club I used to regular at closed down, I've been hard pressed to find any bar/lounge/club gigs. I've got a gig tonight in worcester (club Mint 18 Graton Street), and any support would be much appreciated. The music will be for a typical crowd ......hip-hop, reggae, top-40, house/electro. If your more of an EDM fan I would suggest coming more towards peak hours. Feel free to come up to the booth, in fact it's encouraged. Hoping I can see some of you there. Also feel free to talk crap about my mixing and music haha...all feedback welcome.

doood. id love to come. but i gotta take it easy as im on meds for a virus and whatnot.

lemme know how it goes, and GOOD LUCK MAN!

and if you ever need to find anyone else to come play with ya. lemme know. ill try and make it out at somepoint if your gonna be playing in teh future.

ive been trying to break out into the scene round here but havnt had too much luck any tips would be appreciated.
    Last edited by Nesquigs; 03-05-2011 at 01:42 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Post ur next show a couple of days earlier and I'll try to make it.

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Says View Post
    Post ur next show a couple of days earlier and I'll try to make it.
    Yea I def will, and I appreciate that. It kind of came to me last second to post on here. DJNesquigs; Any bone I can throw to a starting dj especially one on the forums I def will. Unfortunately at this moment I don't have any bones for myself haha. I am working w some serious people that are in the works to starting an edm night somewhere in the boston area (prob cambridge or allston/brighton). Untill then I'm down to jam out anytime just hit me up cause I'm always around.

Quote Originally Posted by manchild View Post
    Any bone I can throw to a starting dj especially one on the forums I def will. Unfortunately at this moment I don't have any bones for myself haha. I am working w some serious people that are in the works to starting an edm night somewhere in the boston area (prob cambridge or allston/brighton). Untill then I'm down to jam out anytime just hit me up cause I'm always around.
    oh yeah man no worries. ive been doing local stuff around here (franklin/milford), but its all top40 and hiphop/pop stuff.... and the occasional electro top40 remix i throw in. but id LOVE to play some real tunes if ya know what i mean.

gimme a few days heads up next time and ill go crash at my buddys place in worcester and check ya out. (that and if i didnt spend my friday night in the er id be more willin to make the trek out, but im beat)

Have fun and good luck!!!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Shane Says View Post
    Have fun and good luck!!!
    Thanks......DJNesquigs; I hear ya about the generic music. Thats mostly what I spin only because thats what I'm asked to do. I try to mix it up by playing some older forgotten tracks that everyone remembers when they hear it. I'm over in Holliston so your not too far.

im gonna go talk to these guys who have a bar in franklin with a basement and they normally have live music. so depending on what kinda following we could pull in we might have a shot at possibly doing a night there. i know alota people my age are starting to trend towards EDM so it might be something to look into.

Tech Guru

Yea let me know. I can def help you out on that. I've done very few nights myself, but I can be of some help on the business end of things

Tech Guru

Hope the show went well if your ever down in providence area I'd love to catch a set or send me a PM next time your in worcester it's kind of a drive but if I have the night off of work I'd love to catch a set.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast