Thank you dj techtools!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Default Thank you dj techtools!!

TESTIMONIAL - I just wanted to give a vocal shout out the DJ Techtools team for great service and pricing on my new S4 setup.

I have been a longtime follower of the DJ techtools site, and after all the info and reviews that you put out for the S4, YOU had convinced me to buy. I only went to NI directly to purchase th S4 becuase I received a $150 discount coupon at Mobile Beat in Las Vegas. After a long and rediculous 6 day process of simply trying to purchase an S4 through Native Instruments(I couldnt even begin to tell you how much BS they put me through), I gave up and came directly to djtt. I went thru your online store and the item shipped out that same day. I received it 3 1/2 days later and am stoked!

The $50 diffence between NI and DJTT was well worth it from DJTT considering the great customer service, the additional tutorial DVD and the prompt ship. THANK YOU DJ TECHTOOLS!

I will be purchasing more in the near future!

I had the same great experience with my vci last year. And when i asked for a the new over lay some months later they shiped it to me no questions asked and no expense great site for shopping.
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Tech Guru

Congrats dude and welcome to the forum!

now tell us you've got a Golden ticket for a MidiFighter

Tech Wizard

Trust me...it was the first thing I was looking for. The factory sealed box wasnt doing me any favours! I guess I will have to purchase a midi-fighter....as soon as I get a handle in Traktor! Its a big transition for me from scratch live and the last 3 versions of VDJ!

Tech Wizard

Same thing with mfighter.
    Nice to see they can do a physical store too

Now do yourself a favor and buy the best $15 USB Cable in the WORLD to connect that bad boy to your laptop!

Seriously, I, and EVERYONE else I know, or have heard from that has gotten their hands on one of these USB cables has had a noticeable performance improvement.

In this digital DJ world where we gladly pay on the order of $1000 for a small latency improvement, a $15 bit of copper, rubber, and ferrite that can accomplish the same goal is simply astonishing.
    I'm addicted to WoW.

Please do not bother me about being a productive member of society.

amen!
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.

Quote Originally Posted by loop View Post
    Congrats dude and welcome to the forum!

now tell us you've got a Golden ticket for a MidiFighter
    That's pretty awesome

Did someone say...Golden. Ticket.....?

Dave MacDowell's remake

of Roberts Williams original

Link: http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s...1988sf/rw1.jpg (Can't post it here)
    Last edited by b3nz0n8; 03-08-2011 at 01:02 AM.
    ------=== ===------

+1000 on the tech tools usb's. I have dozens of spares but these are my #1 cables fo' sho'. Ordering some 5ft rca's from the store this week also.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Quote Originally Posted by exokinetic View Post
    Now do yourself a favor and buy the best $15 USB Cable in the WORLD to connect that bad boy to your laptop!

Seriously, I, and EVERYONE else I know, or have heard from that has gotten their hands on one of these USB cables has had a noticeable performance improvement.

In this digital DJ world where we gladly pay on the order of $1000 for a small latency improvement, a $15 bit of copper, rubber, and ferrite that can accomplish the same goal is simply astonishing.
    Got enough Monster Cable USB's to connect myself directly to DJTT - but I'm as stoked about my DJTT USB's 'in the box' as I am about Sally (my S4 ).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast