Website dedicated for Traktor Mp3's?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Website dedicated for Traktor Mp3's?

I came across the find of the website Whitelabel.net which is a great music find for new releases and top chart hits, PLUS free downloads !! However, it only caters to SERATO users.

www.whitelabel.net

I was just wondering if anyone found a site just like whitelabel.net but for traktor users?

That would be awesome to share if anyone finds one. better for the traktor community and all.
    DJ Class C
    Traktor Scratch Pro & Ableton
    http://www.soundcloud.com/djclassc

Tech Guru

Traktor has Beatport, since NI is a partner. Beatport offers free downloads regularly (going to be quite a few in the next couple weeks because of WMC), and best of all - THERE'S NO STUPID DRM. You can play full quality Beatport tracks on any player.

beatport is damn expensive tho (~$20 for 9 tracks)

look into an mp3 pool. alot of them have high quality (256- 320 kbps) and unlimited dls from their database for $20 a month.

Beatport has its place but you gotta find a site that caters to the kinda music you like and has a bunch of it (www.mymp3pool.com - i just joined it - had alot of what was sitting in my beatport hold crate which woulda cost me a hell of alot more had i bought em all through beatport. )

its all about what youre looking for tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Tech Mentor

I just wish Beatport had more pop, rap, and hip hop titles available though. Seems like they used to. I know there's record pools like djcity.com and franchiserecordpool.com, but I've always been kinda suspect to the quality of mp3s coming from there. They'll say something along the lines of "up to" 320 kbps. I trust Beatport more, just wish they had more genres to choose from.

yeah, because you pay more per track for beatport -- more of a safe bet your getting what you pay for.

but im telling you, these tracks sound just as good quality wise from the mp3 pool as they do off beatport. (the one i linked above has alot of hip hop/top 40 remixes -electro/house/dubstep - as well as acapellas/instrumentals/intros and loops too...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Tech Mentor

Does mymp3pool.com actually tell you the bit rate of each song that you download from them or not? Any others record pools you've tried that you would or would not recommend? I know there are other threads on here about record pools, but always good to get varied opinions as time goes on.

free crap from beatport? where can i go to find out when its put up? (where on beatport [ive only gone there 3 or 4 times])
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Do a search for Beatport as the label and you get 7 pages of free downloads
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by djnesquigs View Post
    beatport is damn expensive tho (~$20 for 9 tracks)
    lol!

Are whitelable.net DRMed to only work with serato?? in my opinion its of no use to anyone because you could amass a great music collection from their and loose half of it, if you decide to switch software.
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast