Turntables in Technicolor
    Tech Convert

Default Turntables in Technicolor

Did anyone else hear about this? This seriously looks legit and awesome and I certainly wanna know how DJ Woody it. Does he do it via Video SL? Will Traktor 2 allow vj-ing? Just SO curious!!!

you can vj with serato and vdj (i also know you can edit video in ableton as well as audio)

traktor right now doesnt have that capacity. dunno if it will end up getting it....
    Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    Ya I've heard one song. It's called Skrillex.
    13" Macbook - 256gb SSD, 750gb HDD, 8gb Ram ❘ DDJ-SX | HDJ-2000
    Kontrol Z1 | Midifighter 3D | Kontrol X1

Quote Originally Posted by dr.droidx View Post
    Did anyone else hear about this? This seriously looks legit and awesome and I certainly wanna know how DJ Woody it. Does he do it via Video SL? Will Traktor 2 allow vj-ing? Just SO curious!!!
    I doubt it, that would of being announced as it would be a major selling point can't see it really being done in the near future.
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

Video wouldnt be of any use to me since I mix Trance (not many trance tracks with video)
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

I'd love to be able to pair tracks with video. Especially since I do motion graphics/video full time. It'd be huge to turn sets even more into performances.

Though in all honesty, I probably just need to focus on getting better at DJing first.