MIDI Mapping ideas

Default MIDI Mapping ideas

I have a VCI-100 1.4 I use with Traktor Pro, using DJTT's more recent tsi.

I also have a Novation Launchpad and a Akai LPD8. What nifty extra features can I map to these to get even more out of Traktor?

I was considering possily a 4 deck setup, using the Launchpad for Decks C and D, the LPD8 for some effects presets etc.

Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what way I can go.

If it's anything useful, I'll post the mappings back here for whoever to use then obviously.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Check the sticky in controller mappings forum that say tips tricks and questions I'd link it for you. But that's a pain on the phone lol. Good luck!

I have my launch pad controlling 4 decks, first 4 rows.

Next row controls activate FX for decks and next 3 rows are different favourite presets on each FX To the right I have a master volume meter

I am going to have to completely remap it for the new sample decks in TSP2 and add in some new modifiers.

Go crazy with the mappings
    | TSP2 | Behringer DJX 750 | NI Audio 8 | Asus Eee PC | Novation Launchpad | Kontrol X1 | 2x Technics 1210 MK II's