2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 13
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Tried that. Uninstalled Launchpad drivers too so it's "undetected" by Windows but still crashes, even when launchpad was the only thing connected to the laptop.

A royal pain in the butt! Gonna try re-installing Windows now from scratch, just got to back everything up first!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunford View Post
    Just tried the newer version and same problem. Crashed Traktor and entire laptop as soon as they're imported and Launchpad chosen as in/out.

Trying a different one now to see if same happens.

EDIT: Tried a couple of different ones and they made my system crash too. So, seems like a hardware issue. What a pain in the backside! Back to square one now of trying to find the issue. Any ideas/anyone else had similar????
    I had some problem in traktor with seven, tryed osx in my hp and everything ok, Windows isn't good if there Are too much midi signals
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

Yeah, I've noticed! OSX on my custom PC runs it all perfectly, but Windows refuses to play along!

Going to reinstall Windows over the weekend, using the 64 bit version this time at it was on 32 bit version. Hopefully this might help resolve any of the hidden issues preventing Traktor and my Launchpad from working together.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Yeah, I've noticed! OSX on my custom PC runs it all perfectly, but Windows refuses to play along!

Going to reinstall Windows over the weekend, using the 64 bit version this time at it was on 32 bit version. Hopefully this might help resolve any of the hidden issues preventing Traktor and my Launchpad from working together.
    Let me know if it works!!
    if not, use not the latest tsi, all this problem in windows are caused by lot of midi data through usb, so all the backlight in every button cause this problem.
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.

From what I've narrowed it down to, it seems to be a 32 bit issue. Reinstalled Windows 7 using 64 bit. I've a Ultimate license and did have Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit and was getting the issues. Reinstalled, installing 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium and works faultlessly now.

Therefore, it's either that Ultimate is bloated and takes up some of the resource whereas Home Premium doesn't, or it's related to 32 bit not being able to handle it and 64 bit runs it fine.

Either way, I have it all working fine now

From what I've narrowed it down to, it seems to be a 32 bit issue. Reinstalled Windows 7 using 64 bit. I've a Ultimate license and did have Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit and was getting the issues. Reinstalled, installing 64 bit Windows 7 Home Premium and works faultlessly now.

Therefore, it's either that Ultimate is bloated and takes up some of the resource whereas Home Premium doesn't, or it's related to 32 bit not being able to handle it and 64 bit runs it fine.

Either way, I have it all working fine now
    I was using 32 bit Windows seven ultimate, and have the issue.
    Thats a good new, gonna try 64 bit

Soundcloud.

Let us know if it fixes it for you. If it does, then the issues with this mapping are definitely related to 32 bit and works on 64 bit.

Tech Wizard

I'm using the mapping flawlessly on Windows 7 64 Bit, can't help with the issue too much otherwise.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    You can run multiple FX on multiple decks as long as they dont share the same FX Unit. Also this may create audio drops on some computers that cannot handle the multiple process.

Yeah I do occasionally get drop outs, since I've been using this and multiple controllers and play for certain periods of time but am going to be cleaning up my computer and dealing with that soon...

Rishis mapping is available on this website. That mapping requires 2 3rd party midi programs to run properly.
    Thanks, didn't notice that will check that out

Tech Wizard

Didn't quote properly, wanted to add that I noticed the audio drops outs too and realize that might be an issue, but having the ability to play with 2 separate decks simultaneously would be awesome