2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 14
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

I did install the new update but went back to the first version, because there seemed to be a bunch of different effects assigned to it then in the original one, is that how it's supposed to be or is that an issue on my end?

Quote Originally Posted by CionniAsDj View Post
    I was using 32 bit Windows seven ultimate, and have the issue.
    Thats a good new, gonna try 64 bit
    Did switching to 64 bit work for you? Just so others who may have the problem can then know of what's likely causing the problem, i.e. running a 32 bit OS rather than a 64 bit.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.magma View Post
    I did install the new update but went back to the first version, because there seemed to be a bunch of different effects assigned to it then in the original one, is that how it's supposed to be or is that an issue on my end?
    The latest mapping is much better and bug free
    Get the latest mapping here
    http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=169

If you are having issues with effects its more then likely that your effects are in a different order than the ones i created the mapping with. Use this list and check to see if yours match.

Delay
    Reverb
    Flanger
    Flanger Pulse
    Flanger Flux
    Gater
    Beatmasher 2
    Delay T3
    Filter LFO
    Filter Pulse
    Filter
    Filter 92 LFO
    Filter 92 Pulse
    Filter 92
    Phaser
    Phaser Pulse
    Phaser Flux
    Reverse Gain
    Turntable FX
    Iceverb
    Reverb T3
    Ringmodulator
    Digital LoFi
    Mulolland Drive
    Transpose Stretch
    Beatslicer
    Formant Filter
    Peak Filter
    Tape Delay
    Ramp Delay
    Auto Bouncer
    Bouncer
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Mentor

So I cant tell you how awesome this mapping is but I am having an issue. When I follow your steps for importing I still can only use 1/4 of the mapping. Any ideas why?

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalManipulation View Post
    So I cant tell you how awesome this mapping is but I am having an issue. When I follow your steps for importing I still can only use 1/4 of the mapping. Any ideas why?
    What 1/4 is working?
    Did you import all 4 files individually?
    Select Launchpad for in/out?
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Mentor

i found the error. it works great thank you! Does it switch off the phaser when u use sample decks?

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalManipulation View Post
    i found the error. it works great thank you!
    I'm guessing your using the big import button to import each .tsi instead of using the Add > import button? Am i right? Please tell me I am
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Student

I think you've just convinced me to buy a launchpad
    This mapping looks amazing, I just started DJing a few weeks ago and I only have a Hercules RMX, for the price it's decent, but it sucks for Cue Points and Effects control!

I think my perfect setup would be a Launchpad with a mapping similar to your's, a Midi fighter "Pro" and an external sound card to use a dedicated mixer!

Plenty of buttons for Cue, Samples, Loop, and plenty of control over effects with the Instant Gratification on the Launchpad and "super faders" on the upcoming midifighters.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Bunford View Post
    Let us know if it fixes it for you. If it does, then the issues with this mapping are definitely related to 32 bit and works on 64 bit.
    I'm on 32 bit XP Home SP3 and it works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dravyy View Post
    I think you've just convinced me to buy a launchpad
    This mapping looks amazing, I just started DJing a few weeks ago and I only have a Hercules RMX, for the price it's decent, but it sucks for Cue Points and Effects control!

I think my perfect setup would be a Launchpad with a mapping similar to your's, a Midi fighter "Pro" and an external sound card to use a dedicated mixer!

Plenty of buttons for Cue, Samples, Loop, and plenty of control over effects with the Instant Gratification on the Launchpad and "super faders" on the upcoming midifighters.
    yeah man I own cdjs, an X1 and a launchpad and I can say hands down the Launchpad is the funnest of the bunch. I have my X1 mapped for browsing and track searching with a few other "super effects" for massive build ups and wind downs. Thinking of adding another X1 for full control over sampling and selling off the cdjs.