2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 5
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    Whoawhoa! Just tried on T2 for myself.

The beat repeat has been replaced with the Phazer and Lofi?

In fact, all the fx are different with the exception of the Delay Freezeout.

Was this intention, or just a mac thing?

I had to be a bother, but I kinda miss the old one. Should I start on replacing them all?
    Same here, just like the last one. I really think its a mac thing
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

can you please put the instructions how to get this thing running on mac PLEASE

Tech Mentor

i'm on a mac and had no issues like your all going on about. use the main import and import all the .tsi files into traktor and map the in/out ports to launchpad. Make sure you include the effects into the import as well. Give traktor a restart and your good to go. I think your all making this way more difficult than it needs to be. if you still cant get your launchpad to work after that make sure your launchpad is even plugged in into your computer as well...

Tech Convert

seems to work for me on my macbook with t2, some of the midi fighter effects aren't totally working, but mostly it seems to be cool no extra software or other stuff required.. just loaded up the tsi's..

now if only i could figure out how to map C/D on my VCI to control the sample decks using the four buttons under the decks lol

thanks for the hard work man, much appreciated.

Tech Mentor

what if the lower section was changed to control the samples?

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by DjSweekUh View Post
    what if the lower section was changed to control the samples?
    well, what i was thinking of trying to do on the VCI-100 (tried today, but didn't succeed)

was to make it so, if i hit C or D, and the sampler shows up, that the 4 buttons beneath the platters would play the sample in each respective spot (1 through 4). I rarely if ever use deck C/D so this made the most sense to me, just didn't spend enough time figuring out how to map it this way..

i suppose though, with this mapping for the launchpad, i could jsut modify it so the midi fighter section was only 4x2, instead of 4x3, and use those last 4 to control the samples.. hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin Smallhans View Post
    I am on midikeys and I don't see AIC Bus 1 as an option in the "Listen to port:" line. I'm using the VCI-100 SE along with the Launchpad so I only see Launchpad, Vestax PC-Controller, and None as an option. How would I get both of these controllers working together?
    You have to enable AIC in your midi preferences in setttings. I don't think it's activated by default now that I think about it. It's apples own virtual midi cable.

oh and I have a customized version of all this with my own key features, once it's all working in traktor pro 2 I'll post it all.

I have officially found 4 super combos now though.....

-Bryce

All the buttons are working just fine, but the effects mapped to them are totally different. I'll attach what effects come up for T2 as opposed to S4.

Here's what's coming up for me (Mac OSX 10.6.7). Anybody else?

is it working with traktor pro?

I just picked up a new MacBook Pro today so I will be looking over and repairing if needed my mapping for Traktor Scratch Pro and Mac.
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast