2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 8
Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    Tech Student

Default Wow!, im too excited...really

Great job!, I need your help. I am horrible at directions. I was following the instructions to install and i think i skipped a critical step. I accedentally installed the MidiYokeSetup before register.reg , i thought it might not matter, i may be wrong because when i go to the next step it does not have "midi Yoke 1" as a dropdown. Again thank you for this, i cant wait to use it!!

would removing register.reg then starting over work? if so, could you tell me how to do this?
    Last edited by 1mratoz; 04-15-2011 at 02:30 PM.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by brycedemise View Post
    He just stated right above. They are for switching which deck you control. In this mapping for the launchpad, they ARE NOT NEEDED as this is for 2 decks and they are automatic. They DO NOT control any effects and thus were scrapped for LED feedback and sample decks.

Also, there is no longer the need for a 3rd party midi keyboard application with Traktor Pro 2. Just make the input and output the luanchpad.

My next hybrid is almost ready, for the ability to switch the whole set up to decks C and D as I have been annoyed that I can't effect my sample decks. I only ran into the problem when my friend and I were battling eachother the other night.

How is that hybrid coming along for you?

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by dj sterilize View Post
    How is that hybrid coming along for you?
    was this pertaining to my post? (im new to forums)

Tech Wizard

Tried this mapping out, it's awesome thanks a lot man! Initially most of the LED's are of though, like the EQ kills and I have to press them twice to first turn the lights on and then turn the kill back off because by pressing it the first time it was killed lol, but I guess I should just press all those buttons and turn them on before starting to use it right, or am I doing something wrong?

Tech Wizard

Does this have the Super Combos too :O?! I know there's the one that was shown in the video, curious if there are any others?

Quote Originally Posted by 1mratoz View Post
    Great job!, I need your help. I am horrible at directions. I was following the instructions to install and i think i skipped a critical step. I accedentally installed the MidiYokeSetup before register.reg , i thought it might not matter, i may be wrong because when i go to the next step it does not have "midi Yoke 1" as a dropdown. Again thank you for this, i cant wait to use it!!

would removing register.reg then starting over work? if so, could you tell me how to do this?
    You mean when you try to install midiyoke it says the installation could not be completed?

It said that to me, i'm on windows 7 64 bits, i went into control pannel, system & security (not sure for you, mine is french and this is a translation), configure user accounts (under maintenance center) and then set it to the lowest, reboot and install midiyoke.

After that you can reset you user account to where it was before

sorry for poor english

Best Mapping Evar!!!!!
    MacBook Pro 13" 8GB RAM | Traktor Kontrol S4 | 2x Technics 1200Mk5 TTs | Yamaha Motif ES8 | M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 Controller | M-Audio Audiophile AV 30/40 Speakers | Pioneer HDJ-2000 | MIDI Fighter |

http://soundcloud.com/fullkontrol

Just to clearify, YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO USE A THIRD PARTY MIDI APP TO ACCOMPLISH THIS. Just turn the input and output to launchpad and voila. This ONLY works with Traktor Pro 2 though. You will still need a third party app for Traktor Pro 1.27. But why would you be using that..?

As far as my hybrid mapping, I haven't had a chance to finish it, I've been on a mad production spree and also recording vox for my new band. Programming has taken a back seat to my writing. Hopefully before this summer I'll have a final version done and uploaded. For now, my customized mapping gets the job done. I just cant harness the full potential of my sample decks just yet.

-Bryce D
    Last edited by brycedemise; 04-17-2011 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brycedemise View Post
    Just to clearify, YOU NO LONGER HAVE TO USE A THIRD PARTY MIDI APP TO ACCOMPLISH THIS. Just turn the input and output to launchpad and voila. This ONLY works with Traktor Pro 2 though. You will still need a third party app for Traktor Pro 1.27. But why would you be using that..?

As far as my hybrid mapping, I haven't had a chance to finish it, I've been on a mad production spree and also recording vox for my new band. Programming has taken a back seat to my writing. Hopefully before this summer I'll have a final version done and uploaded. For now, my customized mapping gets the job done. I just cant harness the full potential of my sample decks just yet.

-Bryce D
    Thanks for clearing that up bryce! No longer need Midi yoke or bomes or any third party virtual midi with Traktor 2! Glad everyone is enjoying the mapping, and yes it does have the super combos mapped aswell
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Wizard

This mapping is too much fun, will keep an eye on this thread for future updates and hopefully make some modifications too! Thanks man!

Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast