2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 6
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    I just picked up a new MacBook Pro today so I will be looking over and repairing if needed my mapping for Traktor Scratch Pro and Mac.
    You are a god among men.

cheers man

It works perfectly fine on a mac. I have tested it using Traktor Pro 2 demo.

Enjoy!

So I just tested out all files (T2_JWLPF.tsi) on my new MacBook Pro in Traktor Scratch Pro 2 all working properly without any adjustments needed. They should work fine with "Scratch Pro" as well as the "Pro" version. It will not work with "Duo" as the effects are limited. All i did was import all four tsi files, then select "Launchpad" for my in-port and for my out-port. No extra routing or virtual midi cables needed.

*Make sure you're using the updated files for Traktor 2

http://www.mediafire.com/?4j65pc2zy1azo8n

Next update I will be working on load a modifier to load loops/samples to each sample bank by pressing the designated 1-4 button. Please feel free to share any suggestions for future updates
    Last edited by jhyphinwill; 04-02-2011 at 10:07 AM.
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Wizard

Looks like the FINALLY fixed the LED bug in apc40 and launchpad in traktor 2... finally can use this mapping alongside my apc40 at the same time without needing to re-route a thousand things.

I think a shift key would be the best way to go about loading for each sample deck *shift+sample deck"

This mapping is turning into one streamlined beast though, I must say.

Works like an absolute charm.

This should be on the main mapping page.

Quote Originally Posted by brycedemise View Post
    I think a shift key would be the best way to go about loading for each sample deck *shift+sample deck"

This mapping is turning into one streamlined beast though, I must say.
    I agree completely I will be using the same shift key as the "delete cue". Currently I am working on a "load from list" but I also want to be able to load for deck as well. I still want to work out the LED bug in "snd A" when you enable beatmash 2 effect is messes with the red led I have designated for the "Low EQ Kill" on deck A. Thinking of removing "snap" and "quant" and using those for sample loading, thoughts feedback?

Works like an absolute charm.

This should be on the main mapping page.
    Thanks man! If you find this mapping useful, please take a moment to vote on this thread! Lots of hours/hard work goes into development to make this mappings available for the DJ family
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Mentor

does this work in the demo mode?

I forgot to share this, but I actually never used your browsing controls I cut them out (along with the eq kills) and added these two separate mapping.

The first one is purely the the top row browsing. user 1 is deck a user 2 is deck b if you hold the red shift key, they become c and d. Mixer is just a fullscreen browser. The others are self explanitory up down etc..

The 2nd is purely the right row, I use an outboard mixer so the kills weren't necessary for me. It's only purpose (for now) is to be a pretty master volume LED. I might add volume control to it as well, but for now it's just visual feedback.

NOTE: You HAVE to delete these commands from the main mappings in order for them to work. It takes a few minutes to do, but has to be done or they will overlap and NOT work.

http://www.mediafire.com/?53bcyf8dpq8jy3i
    http://www.mediafire.com/?3v3hos32eoo4am5

Enjoy!

-Bryce
    soundcloud.com/brycedemise

Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast