2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 4
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Tech Mentor

So i love this mapping man i've been using it constantly.. I have a question though, I just ordered the S4 today and it will be coming with the new tp2. Will this map work still with the new version? or am i without the instant gratification again?

Quote Originally Posted by dj sterilize View Post
    So i love this mapping man i've been using it constantly.. I have a question though, I just ordered the S4 today and it will be coming with the new tp2. Will this map work still with the new version? or am i without the instant gratification again?
    I recently upgraded to T2 on Friday, I found that the effects were in a different order so I remapped them to T2. Just replace the JWLPF_TL AND JWLPF_TR TSI'S with the attached. Enjoy!
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Mentor

very awesome. I appreciate it bud.

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    Thanks to many contributors of DJTT forums (Str8upDrew, l0rdr0ck, alex8337 and others) I was finally able to get my launchpad fully mapped and ready for combat! Since I am fairly new to midi mapping this took me about a week to finalize, so I decided I would share with other members. Here is a layout of the mapping I have put together. The beatphase LED was just for fun but I decided to leave it, sort responds like KIT's lights from Knight Rider but to the beat. The mapping has complete and colorful LED feedback response. This mapping is for Traktor Pro and does not use Automap.

Hope this mapping will be of use to some of you other DJs. I have included all the .tsi files along with midi yoke and bome's inside the .rar file

http://www.mediafire.com/?sth1uodjqqhazi2

Thanks again for everyone's hard work in helping me learn midi mapping! Enjoy
    gonna try it, have to say i really like the idea of mapping things like this.
    Launchpad with complete control.
    good work
    Traktor S2 . Traktor X1 . Traktor F1 (in UPS hands atm) . MBP . TP2 . Reloop Rhp-10 .

Soundcloud.
    Gone Vci 100 se arcade edition . Audio 2DJ . Launchpad . RMX . lpd8 .

I forgot to mention that in the new tsi files for T2 I switched the looping +/- it made more sense as it now follows on screen movement. (when you press the button on the right or the + the loop gets larger)
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Here are my most current mappings I have changed a few things and added a couple new features.

-Added Sample bank triggering 1-4 on decks 3 and 4 (Top LED buttons)
    -Added Browser toggle after you load track to deck (Auto back to deck focus)
    -Switched +/- on looping (left now dec and right inc)
    -Adjusted the wet and dry parameters on a few effects to sound better
    -Fixed effects for Instant Gratification Mapping to work with T2

*THIS IS FOR TRACKTOR PRO 2

http://www.mediafire.com/?4j65pc2zy1azo8n

Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by brycedemise View Post
    I am using a macbook so bomes will not work for me. I will be attempting to use Midikeys for mac os x. Hopefully this does the trick!

Will be posting my finding for all the macheads.

EDIT:USING MIDIKEYS - Make destination Launchpad, Listen to AIC 1 bus 1, select thru. INSIDE TRAKTOR PRO - make your input Launchpad, your output AIC 1 bus 1

Works like a charm. Enjoy!

-Bryce
    I am on midikeys and I don't see AIC Bus 1 as an option in the "Listen to port:" line. I'm using the VCI-100 SE along with the Launchpad so I only see Launchpad, Vestax PC-Controller, and None as an option. How would I get both of these controllers working together?

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin Smallhans View Post
    I am on midikeys and I don't see AIC Bus 1 as an option in the "Listen to port:" line. I'm using the VCI-100 SE along with the Launchpad so I only see Launchpad, Vestax PC-Controller, and None as an option. How would I get both of these controllers working together?
    I would help you out but I don't have a Mac. Have you figured things out yet?

HERE IS THE LATEST MAPPING

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    I would help you out but I don't have a Mac. Have you figured things out yet?

HERE IS THE LATEST MAPPING

I've found that you don't even need MIDIkeys if you set the in-ports and out-ports within Traktor to "All Ports" for each of the 4 mappings!

Whoawhoa! Just tried on T2 for myself.

The beat repeat has been replaced with the Phazer and Lofi?

In fact, all the fx are different with the exception of the Delay Freezeout.

Was this intention, or just a mac thing?

I had to be a bother, but I kinda miss the old one. Should I start on replacing them all?

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast