2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 10
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 1mratoz View Post
    Can i use this with Traktor Scratch Duo? If so is there anything special i need to do?
    The fx section wont work properly because Duo only has 6 fx vs. 30 in pro. The cueing, looping, transport, and browser functions should work though. Just import Tsi files.
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    I think your problem may lie in another controller. Sometimes when I use the same FX section with another device (X1) I have to trigger the launchpad twice. Make sure your fx are in the same order as the following list aswell.

Delay
    Reverb
    Flanger
    Flanger Pulse
    Flanger Flux
    Gater
    Beatmasher 2
    Delay T3
    Filter LFO
    Filter Pulse
    Filter
    Filter 92 LFO
    Filter 92 Pulse
    Filter 92
    Phaser
    Phaser Pulse
    Phaser Flux
    Reverse Gain
    Turntable FX
    Iceverb
    Reverb T3
    Ringmodulator
    Digital LoFi
    Mulolland Drive
    Transpose Stretch
    Beatslicer
    Formant Filter
    Peak Filter
    Tape Delay
    Ramp Delay
    Auto Bouncer
    Bouncer

wowiii that was it. thanks so much for your help! this mapping is ILLLL!!

Love to hear when its an easy fix! Glad you like it! Cheers
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

Need some much appreciated help, im so tired of staying up late and looking for a breakthrough, was less stubborn today and checked out this thread downloaded the .tsi the guy who did this should win an award. Anyways im going to explain what im trying to do, I have launchpad and numark omni control im trying to get them both to work at the same time with one not conflicting the other but as far as i can tell they both have the same mappings for two seperate controls on traktor i tried katapult and would not work dont even wanna try, ive covered more ground with this .tsi. basically wanna know if i have to manually set these things or magically one day they will work seperatly. love both worlds the jog wheels, knobs , gains , and kills for the omni control and want launchpad to control hot cues fx and everything else omni can not control . Also i know asking alot now but i need all this to co exist with ableton and traktor running dont know if this could ever happen just want someone to steer me in the right direction

Quote Originally Posted by thacaptntron View Post
    Need some much appreciated help, im so tired of staying up late and looking for a breakthrough, was less stubborn today and checked out this thread downloaded the .tsi the guy who did this should win an award. Anyways im going to explain what im trying to do, I have launchpad and numark omni control im trying to get them both to work at the same time with one not conflicting the other but as far as i can tell they both have the same mappings for two seperate controls on traktor i tried katapult and would not work dont even wanna try, ive covered more ground with this .tsi. basically wanna know if i have to manually set these things or magically one day they will work seperatly. love both worlds the jog wheels, knobs , gains , and kills for the omni control and want launchpad to control hot cues fx and everything else omni can not control . Also i know asking alot now but i need all this to co exist with ableton and traktor running dont know if this could ever happen just want someone to steer me in the right direction
    I'd love to help you out. What version of Traktor? Mac or pc? Can you get the launchpad working with my mapping alone with omni out of the mix?

Ya dude your tsi works perfectly alone with my Launchpad, some of the stuff i dont really need like all the kills as they are present in the omni control, love all the hot cues as i cannot on the omni alone but if i hit lets say a hot cue on the launchpad one of the mid, high, low kills on my omni will engage, I have a PC Sony Vaio i7 8g, I just upgraded to Traktor pro 2

Sounds like your omni is sending the same MIDI notes as the launch pad. The easiest solution is to change the notes on your omni if possible

Tech Mentor

If anyone is experiencing lag problems update ur drivers. that help me out so much im thinking about keeping my launchpad
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    Sounds like your omni is sending the same MIDI notes as the launch pad. The easiest solution is to change the notes on your omni if possible
    A magical event has occured, man just restarted everything ran setup wizard and selected no control and then just added in controllers made sure new tsi was selected for omni control, in and out omni control added ur tsi for launchpad, in and out launchpad on all four .tsi's. Now if I push kill on omni deck it will do the same on launchpad all other buttons corresponde as well, I think the solution was all in the ins and outs and not selecting a primary controller from the setup wizrd. As i can select fx and control fx from omni control can i switch the buttons on ur tsi for effects to control the filter, more hot cues, or maybe a selection menu for fx? or maybe more explanation on how to use gratification fx on the launchpad. Also do you know much about linking traktor and ableton together with launchpad working properly on both an ableton page controling everything on ableton and a traktor page with ur .tsi controlling Traktor.

Cheers

Happy you got it sorted out. You can map it to do anything you want, just use my mapping to help you get a better understanding of it. Move things around to your liking just save export as a different name so you can still reference the original. As far as abeltpn integration, I'm looking into that as well. There are great posts in this forum that will help you get started.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast