2 Deck Launchpad w/ 8 Cues+Loop+Instant Gratification FX - Page 3
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BennyJ View Post
    Ok i loaded it, but some of the effects arent like the midi fighter. Idk if that how u wanted it but when i hit all 4 beatmash buttons(which i had to map since they where another effect) it kicks in a lofi...
    Sounds like you didn't import the tsi twice with the big import button to me.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Mentor

Ohh werd? I thought it was just like regular tsi file i didnt know i had to do it twice.

Edit: Idk which ones im suppose to import twice but i tried the effects section and it still didnt change anything,
    Last edited by BennyJ; 03-25-2011 at 11:23 AM.
    Equipment------
    --HP Dv6T Select Editon. i5 6gb DDR3, backlit keys and touchscreen.

the controller mappings and effects. It's a minor bug, basically FX presets get imported after the mapping so the FX come out wrong in the mapping. Importing both twice and restarting traktor each time should help.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

Tech Mentor

So im port both of the effects presets first and twice, with the big import tab? But if i do that then it deletes one of them
    Equipment------

So im port both of the effects presets first and twice, with the big import tab? But if i do that then it deletes one of them
    I imagine the FX presets are the same for all the tsi files.

Tech Mentor

there a 4 tsi's. 2 for the transport and stuff like that, and 2 for effects.
    Equipment------

then i imagine that you would only need to sort out the FX presets for the FX mappings. And I imagine they're mirrored. Go into FX prefs, make sure all FX are enabled then do as I said above and with luck that should get you the right combos.

Tech Mentor

I tried everything u said..but going through the mapping the actual keys mapped are mapped to the wrong effect.
    Equipment------

Tech Wizard

Ok i loaded it, but some of the effects arent like the midi fighter. Idk if that how u wanted it but when i hit all 4 beatmash buttons(which i had to map since they where another effect) it kicks in a lofi...
    I had this same issue... when I imported it, all the FX selections are different and I've got the phaser pulse instead of a beatmasher, turntable fx instead of gater, etc, and I'm not sure what the correct settings are.

Tech Mentor

mine did that too at first and a restart of the mac and launchpad fixed all fx issues and it worked smoothly after that. Make sure no other hardware is affecting your launchpad in anyway as well.

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast