Is the VCI-100SE Dying?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is the VCI-100SE Dying?

I ask as i thought i may have had more interest in the one im selling on here. Its been up a week and not one offer
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

i think everyone is trying to off load theirs to get the s4, i'm sure DJTT were buying second hand vci and upgrading them
    http://www.djtechtools.com/2011/01/1...-live-the-vci/
    Here's Where I Put My Stuff Remix's/Mix's/and............. Genrally Madness

Sound Cloud :: http://soundcloud.com/herbstrike
    FaceBook :: http://www.facebook.com/pages/HerbSt...2547446?ref=ts

I'm sure sales would have slowed on it, which is a shame as I thinks it's a power house and still wouldn't get rid of mine.

Where else is there a controller with such an intuitive mapping (fader fx, echo / slicer buttons), arcade buttons built in and with HD platters and faders not standard midi?
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by HerbStrike View Post
    i think everyone is trying to off load theirs to get the s4, i'm sure DJTT were buying second hand vci and upgrading them
    http://www.djtechtools.com/2011/01/1...-live-the-vci/
    Has anyone actually sold theirs to DJ Tech Tools yet? they made the announcement but I haven't heard of them buying them off anyone and they're constantly up for sale on the forums.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

If prices drop very low ill buy one again.

I love my S4 but i wish i still had a VCI 100. Theres a gig ive got coming up and i need to pack ultra light and small and the VCI would have been perfect. The booth is tiny. I can fit the S4 in but the VCI would have made it a bit easier.

No Paul i dont wanna buy my VCI back mate sorry

vci 100 will not die...itīs indestructable, unbreakable, immortal!
    I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.

Quote Originally Posted by earl panda View Post
    vci 100 will not die...itīs indestructable, unbreakable, immortal!
    qft!
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

I wish I could of had one so I could have joined the VCI 100 Club, but sadly that didn't happen.

So instead I'll just have to skip straight to the S4.
    Last edited by Dustin V; 03-16-2011 at 11:01 AM.
    2013 MBPr 13" | X1 mk2 | TSP 2 | A6 | DJM 900 nexus | HD 25 UBER Aluminum's | Technics sl1210 mk2's | Logic Pro 9

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    If prices drop very low ill buy one again.

I love my S4 but i wish i still had a VCI 100. Theres a gig ive got coming up and i need to pack ultra light and small and the VCI would have been perfect. The booth is tiny. I can fit the S4 in but the VCI would have made it a bit easier.

No Paul i dont wanna buy my VCI back mate sorry
    Same here. I had to sell my SE to get my S4, which I would do 100 more times, but, eventually, I would like to re-obtain a VCI-100SE just to have around, bring to gigs w/ limited space, etc.

The thing is the VCI-100SE is such a rare bird now.

I hope to god DJTT keeps supporting it as new software comes out etc cause it's a such a power house and because frankly it's fucking cool. To be honest though an SE without arcade buttons is 30% less exciting.

Midi fighters are cool as a supplement, but they're just buttons (despite what Ean does with 2 of them) but i just want one controller with arcade buttons to take to gigs/use at home.

The only controller in the world that fits that bill is the VCI-100SE Arcade edition.

The mapping is pure fierceness...

I'm gonna treasure mine for a long time and would never sell it for an S4.

Also it was thanks to the VCI-100SE Arcade Edition that this here site/forum even exists. For that alone i'm proud to own one.

Long live the VCI-100SE!!!!
    CLUB OF JACKS - RELEASES >>TRAXSOURCE
    Club of Jacks are a London based House & Garage production / DJ duo with releases on a number of underground labels including Plastik People Recordings, Blockhead Recordings, Hi Energy!, Pocket Jacks Trax, Soul Revolution Records and their own Club of Jacks imprint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast