Room of DJ Gear through the Years

Default Room of DJ Gear through the Years

In responding to a post RE: the VCI 100, I noted that I would like to re-obtain one some day. This got me to thinking about all the old (and, not so old) equipment I would buy if I ever won the lottery, came into a ton of dough, retired early, etc. I would have a whole room filled with all the gear through the years that I have either had and lost, or lusted after but never obtained.

I would definitely have a VCI-100SE and an arcade edition; a pair of Technics SL-DZ1200's (because I thought they looked bangin when they came out, but never got a pair); a pair of CDJ's (never go those either); a denon 2600 dual cd (reminds me of the good old days); the american dj dual cd player i started out on (multiple savable samples, cues, etc., wtf!), pioneer's old effector...i could go on and on...

I wonder what the rest of the board would put in their "gear through the years" rooms...?

Both a Bozak & Urei rotary mixer. Funktion One & TurboSound Sound Systems with Meyer Sound Monitors.

And Come on Hombre, Let's get off Mom's.

I just got off yours.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors