Couple of Traktor Pro 2 Questions.....already :)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Couple of Traktor Pro 2 Questions.....already :)

Just wondering a couple of things.

1. Have the system requirements been released yet? Had a look on NI site and Google but found nothing that seemed reliable.

2. Is there a demo version at all? I'm only asking as I stumbled across this (though TP1 screenies and tuts): http://www.hitsquad.com/smm/programs/Traktor/

And the download link in the above HitSquad page now takes you to NI site saying demo is due to be released soon and to subscribe to be one of the first to find out exactly when. Probably been asked tons already, but any idea if it's released on full product release date I assume?

I'm gonna duck now before someone throws the full can of "use the search function" towards me......
    Last edited by Bunford; 03-16-2011 at 06:02 PM.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Mentor

1. Haven't really seen any, but I doubt they're going to be much higher than TP1. I don't really see any of the new features being resource intensive..

2. Weird, I thought I remember Karlos saying there wasn't gonna be a demo version, but that link proves otherwise. I don't think there's anything available yet though, unless you can get your hands on Hawtins computer or something like that
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

There is no demo of Traktor Pro 2 available at the moment.
    That website is obviously trying to get click-thrus by saying they have a T2 demo.
    Unfortunately its worked on us guys...

Tech Mentor

Have you clicked the download link, Karlos? It takes you to an official NI page, announcing a demo release. Any more info on this?
    Dell XPS 15 1080p -|- Kontrol X1 -|- Kontrol F1 -|- Akai LPD8 -|- Audio 6 -|- Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5 -|- 2 * Reloop RP-4000 M3Ds

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Ah right, no i didnt click the actual link before... Just did, I guess they are hoping the Demo will be linked on that page.

Best date i have is the demo will be available the same week of general release. Personally i dont think NI will let people get the demo before paying/qualifying users can get the full version.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Or S4 users get there free update?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    Or S4 users get there free update?
    only for registered Serato/Ableton bridge users.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Guru

i think it would be nice if they gave a link to all traktor pro/scratch users for a demo. Plus obv those who have bought it just say its a beta release demo or somthing

Tech Guru

Hey Karlos another question on TP 2 (assuming you have it) I remember them mentioning that TP 2 will make another copy of your collection and will have to update all the transients and stripes. Roughly how long will it take the system to do that. Let's say for a collection between 10,000 to 15,000 songs.

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tombruton69 View Post
    i think it would be nice if they gave a link to all traktor pro/scratch users for a demo. Plus obv those who have bought it just say its a beta release demo or somthing
    Wouldn't be wise, the demo is the full thing locked by a serial. It would give people the possibility to crack it before release.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast