Volume Leveling

Thread: Volume Leveling

Tech Guru

Default Volume Leveling

I use mediamonkey. I recently noticed there was a mark checked next to the volume leveling in the options. I am not sure if it actually leveled anything. I have been posting on there forums and have had the worst customer service from them. Does anyone know of a way I can tell if a track has been leveled by either MediaMonkey or any Program for that matter. I have them all backed up but in there original forms but there un-organzied. I will simply redo my library but I wish I could save myself the weekend. If anyone has a way of figuring this out let me know.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Take a track before you run it through media monkey. make a copy. Run one through with the box checked and the other without. Compare. Probably better to use an old track because they usually are mastered quieter and you'd notice a difference more easily.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors