Beatport offers are a load of...[problem solved, Betport's great]
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Beatport offers are a load of...[problem solved, Betport's great]

l

SORRY BEATPORT ARE AMAZING IM JUST A THICK BASTARD WHO CREATED 2 ACCOUNTS PMSL...
    Last edited by paulmac; 03-18-2011 at 07:22 PM.
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I've never had that problem, it's always been 25% off the entire order. Are you sure you read it right?
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
    SHITE!!!!! they email you with a 25% off your next order, you read the small print that enables you too save 25% off 1 fucking song not your order of 15... waste of fucking time beatport, why bother!!!!!rant over lol
    It's called marketing my friend. And it blows sometimes. I mean especially when you take your time to go through the and find a few good tracks that you really like and want to pay for lol. They know if you search for an hour and a half and find 5 good songs you won't want to not buy them because of the time you invested in them.

However, are you absolutely sure it's not like 25% off each song in your bucket? Cause if it's 25% off each song then that adds up to 25% off your entire order.

yeah man, it says at the bottom of the email limited to one (1) purchase, tried entering the coupon code at checkout and it said it was invalid im gueesing cos i have 15 tracks in my basket.
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

ah well ive just spent my $10 gift card i got with my S4...

Quote Originally Posted by paulmac View Post
    yeah man, it says at the bottom of the email limited to one (1) purchase, tried entering the coupon code at checkout and it said it was invalid im gueesing cos i have 15 tracks in my basket.
    When it says that are you sure it doesn't mean limited to one like full check out? And when it says the coupon is invalid I think that usually means that its expired. Reason I say that is if BeatPort (or any other company) meant it to only be for one track then they should have simply applied the coupon code to the most expensive track automatically and then proceeded to check you out as normal.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

That most likely means you can use it on one purchase meaning you get $100 of tunes for $75.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

op
    pics or its a lie.

(i dont feel like opening my email...)
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

ctrld

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    That most likely means you can use it on one purchase meaning you get $100 of tunes for $75.
    +1, it's always been this way.

it says it expires on march 19th @ 11.59pm, so it hasnt expired and it will not accept it, ive just emailed beatport to find out what it entitles me too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast