Traktor playlists

Default Traktor playlists

I cant remember how i used to keep my playlists in the same order all the time. I like to arrange them by date imported so i know my latest tracks are always at the top, problem is i cant remember how i get them to stay this way, everytime i close traktor and then go back into it and i have to click the date imported tab to get them arranged that way? i thought it was the consolidate option but im not 100% so i havnt done that incase i fuck summat up lol.. can some one tell me if im right in that or how i do it
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud

As nobody has answered yet: yes, consolidate is what you're looking for...
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Hey Paul. I've just started looking in to using the playlists. Right now I just use the explorer tree on the left hand side to select tracks from my music files. I'm sure playlists will be a slicker option. How do you use your playlists? One for each genre, bpm, key etc?

Ps sorry to hijack your thread!!
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

no worries, i have them in genre, i find it easier like that, so in the tree i have my funky house, electro, tech, minimal, dirty, house, techno etc. Then i like to have them in order of when i got them so my newest tracks are always at the top. So by putting them in genre order they are all usually around the same bpm anyway. People will have different ways of doing it but thats what i find works for me. Then when you import any new music they just go straight to the top of your collection and then you move them to the correct genre playlist
    MacBook Pro 17" | 1 x Kontrol S4 | 2 x Technics 1210mk2 | Ortofon Elektro's | TSP | Facebook Soundcloud Mixcloud