Share the wealth of knowledge..Insane 12in fujitsu lifebook! 3.47 GHz processor?!?!?!

Default Share the wealth of knowledge..Insane 12in fujitsu lifebook! 3.47 GHz processor?!?!?!

So I was at the hospital yesterday. The nurse had what looked to be an Ipad....It was a Fujitsu touch pad.

when I got home I googled the Fujitsu computer. Well..... this is what i found.

http://store.shopfujitsu.com/fpc/Eco...do?series=T730
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...

i would love to know what type of graphics processor they would put in something like that......

I definitely want one
    VCI-100 SE Arcade - Hp Win 7 2.4 ghz 4 gig ram - Traktor Pro - Presonus Firebox

thats really good if you can put up with the size.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

I think thats what got me the most excited! My set up mirrors what on the screen and also I dont ever have to touch the key board and the ability to turn the screen and flip it over the key board is just f**in awesome!

Really all i need it for, is to see what track im getting. So if you look at it like that, the screen is kinda small. But they have bigger screens. I just havent seen anything so portable and being so damn powerfull!
    "Music is the purest form of art... therefore true poets, they who are seers, seek to express the universe in terms of music... " "Music is your own experience, your own thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out of your horn. They teach you there's a boundary line to music. But, man, there's no boundary line to art." Quotes of wisdom...