Macbook Pro for Sale!! $1000
    Tech Wizard

Default Macbook Pro for Sale!! $1000

Hi guys,

just wanted to post that i'm selling my great condition macbook pro. Here are the specs:

- 15" matte screen

- 2.4GHz intel core 2 duo

- 2GB ram

- 160GB hdd

- Superdrive

- warranty till June 2010

Everything is in great condition, not really any scratches, no blemishes. It will come with the charger, dvi plug, and remote. This is not the newest version of macbook pros, these are the older ones, but it has been very much cared for. PM me if you're interested. I dont know how we would finish the transaction safely. Send me your input. Thanks

Not that i am interested in this personally but these questions allways come up when someone is selling something -

Where will you ship to ?
    and
    Does this price contain shipping ?

As for the transation i would recommend paypal because then you both have a paper trace of the money exchanging hands.

Tech Wizard

You better not be selling this to buy a new model macbook pro, because they are pieces of crap. Once people realize how crap they are everyone will want to buy an old mac book. I predict that if you wait a few months you can actually get a higher price for it.

Genre: Progressive House, Deep House, Electro House, Disco House, Vocal Trance, Uplifting Trance, Eurobeat, Eurodance, Italo House, Chill Out, Ambient Trance

Hey TK1129 thats what everyone says about every single new mac that comes out, but they as just amazing machines. If I could get my hands on any macbook pro I would in a heart beat, people would kill me b/c I would "paint it black"

A Mac will always be a Mac_(fill in the black) no matter what new features it has.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Tech Wizard

Macs have always had pretty crappy hardware for the comparative price of a PC. The advantage of macs has been a solid and reliable operating system, because as far as i have been told apple have been writing code much longer than microsoft.
    That said the new hardware that Apple have chosen for their portable line is known to have issues, just ask Dell.
    You can't just blindly believe in Apple - in a perfect world i would have the hardware from lenovo laptors running mac osx.

Genre: Progressive House, Deep House, Electro House, Disco House, Vocal Trance, Uplifting Trance, Eurobeat, Eurodance, Italo House, Chill Out, Ambient Trance

Quote Originally Posted by TK1129 View Post
    Macs have always had pretty crappy hardware for the comparative price of a PC. The advantage of macs has been a solid and reliable operating system, because as far as i have been told apple have been writing code much longer than microsoft.
    That said the new hardware that Apple have chosen for their portable line is known to have issues, just ask Dell.
    You can't just blindly believe in Apple - in a perfect world i would have the hardware from lenovo laptors running mac osx.
    laptor! laptorsaurus rex! Laptordactyl!

as far as ye olde brand war goes, you get what you pay for. and thats it. the two companies are always trying to better each other and so will always be neck in neck (is that the right expression?) the battle itself is just a result of conflicting opinions, but thats exactly want they want... fuck i forgot where i was going with this.

how bout some more laptop dinosaurs (sorry saw the spelling error in yr message and my mind drifted off and i couldnt resist

choosing a computer is personal preference. nothing more
    Quote Originally Posted by dripstep View Post
    Kaon, none of that has to do with drum and bass.