Will someone hook me up with traktor 2 April 1st?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tech Guru

Default Will someone hook me up with traktor 2 April 1st?

Based on what karlos has said it doesn't sound like the traktor 2 demo will be available on April 1st. So I was wondering if someone would be willin to share their install package for TSP 2 on the 1st. Now this isn't pirating, the software will only run in demo mode unless I have an activation code. My plan is to hopefully get my hands on a tsp 2 ffile on April 1st and try purchasing a serial from NI on the 1st. I've got a gig on April 2nd and I've been eagerly waitin to use my turntables along side my s4

tp2 comes out on the first too broham, so you might as well D/L the demo on the first.

EDIT: wow did i miss read what you said.

any way, i dont think it would kick into demo mode as the demo and full are 2 different installs (i think) and either way, the demo only stays up fo 30 minutes if i remember correctly
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by rdej47 View Post
    I've got a gig on April 2nd and I've been eagerly waitin to use my turntables along side my s4
    You're eagerly waiting to play a gig with a piece of software you'll only have tested for a day, just after it becomes publicly available?

It's your gig, but I wouldn't risk that if I were you. In fact, got a gig on april 2nd as well and I won't

Tech Guru

I would have the s4 to fall back on

Ive got a gig on the first but will NO WAY be using TP2, as TP one and two are different installs
    DJM800 | 2xCDJ2000 | RMX1000 | Adidas HD25's
    2011 MBP | Traktor 2.6 | Kontrol S4 | Scratch Live | SL2
    Mac Pro | Ableton | Access Virus C | Maschine
    Facebook || Soundcloud || Twitter

yeah you're crazy if you do a gig with untested software. Well, I did that once, but it was Serato and I had played with it before on other machines. And it was the old old old version of serato that was dead stable and had no features, so it was pretty simple. But a new Traktor? With timecode?? Good luck with that.

I agree with Proben, though not in the harsh words he just typed.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Guru

Ok I suppose a good question to ask is
    How many of you beta testers have played out on tp/tsp 2?

thats not the point, the demos only stay open for X amount of time before asking you to upgrade or close/ re open

also, is it backwards compatible with mappings?

realistically, you have half a day to add the new functions to your mapping (if its backwards compatible) and if you dont add these features, the only new thing youre using is the waveforms. so whats 1 or 2 more days without it?

also, there could be bugs that were missed before. its not too likely, but there might be.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Guru

I know the demo only last so long, it hasn't been made clear yet if you will be able to buy a digital download from NI on April 1st. My plan was to
    Hopefully snag a copy from someone and hopefully Purchase an activation code from NI. B

Bottom line, I just cant wait any longer for the best of both worlds of traktor kontrol s4 with timecode, not being able to scratch sucks

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast