Apc40 with Traktor s4 + guitar Hero ideas
    Tech Wizard

Default Apc40 with Traktor s4 + guitar Hero ideas

Hey Guys

First Time poster!

Newbie to Digital Djing mapping, so only just starting to understand what Mapping is right now! and was wondering if anyone has made a Midi fighter Mapping on a Apc40 for Traktor pro s4?

i have used the HOUSEQ APC40 Midi Mapping v3.00 (2010-08-20) But having problems getting the "Advanced Fx Units 3 & 4 working what would i be doing wrong? Or does someone on here know of a good Mapping for the Apc40 they would recommend?

Also i saw that you can make your own mapping for Guitar Hero (which is sick) can it work for the Ps3 Guitar? also can it work on Tratkor pro s4? if so anyone tried mapping it to cue points? or Fx? or into a midi controller like the Midi Fighter? which would look pretty sick and be fun playing live...

Thanks for your time

Dj VJC

Tech Wizard

"i have used the HOUSEQ APC40 Midi Mapping v3.00 (2010-08-20) But having problems getting the "Advanced Fx Units 3 & 4 working what would i be doing wrong? Or does someone on here know of a good Mapping for the Apc40 they would recommend?"

Dont worry just worked out how to use the fx 3 & 4 lol but if you still have recommendations please leave some :P

Tech Wizard

"Also i saw that you can make your own mapping for Guitar Hero (which is sick) can it work for the Ps3 Guitar? also can it work on Tratkor pro s4? if so anyone tried mapping it to cue points? or Fx? or into a midi controller like the Midi Fighter? which would look pretty sick and be fun playing live..."

Ok after looking around like crazy on youtube and old posts on tecktools and google I have worked it out for myself how to map a Ps3 guitar hero to my traktor pro S4 having a lot of fun with that one

so has anyone had made a Midi fighter Mapping on a Apc40 for Traktor pro s4?"

(or am i going to have to make that too) LOL i kid i kid :P

Vjc

First post here as well, Yep this is exactly what I am working for...

midi fighter map on apc40, yeah most likely been done.

scroll up from here, click search and have a dig

edit; feeling generous
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sea...archid=1424988

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud

I know amigo, I searched and looked but I haven't found the instant gratification effects mapped to the apc40, I really can't, if you know of this please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by DJPandemic View Post
    I know amigo, I searched and looked but I haven't found the instant gratification effects mapped to the apc40, I really can't, if you know of this please let me know
    not off top of head...

Win 7 / 2x Reloop Contour / Numark M6 /Traktor Pro 2.5
    SoundCloud