getting the Gigaport HD Soundcard to work properly with Traktor. Help
    Tech Convert

Default getting the Gigaport HD Soundcard to work properly with Traktor. Help

Ok so in december i bought a VCI100 and Gigaport HD Soundcard, the set up works for me but i just cant seem to be able to cue with my headphones. i currently have apair of speakers going into the soundcard via the rca ports. That is set as the master in Traktor. When I try and stick the headphones in the headphones port and make those ports as the monitor, it does not work at all. i hear exactly what i hear coming out of the speakers. How can i fix this

Tech Convert

bump

Haven't used this soundcard, but I just googled a picture of it. Let me guess, your speakers are plugged into channels 1/2? If so, plug them into 3/4, from the captions on the soundcard it seems that it can only output channels 1/2 (or the complete mix) to headphones
    13,3" MacBookPro (Mid 2012) # 2x Technics 1210 # NI Audio 8 DJ # Ecler Nuo 2.0 # NI Traktor Kontrol X1 # Sennheiser HD-25
    http://soundcloud.com/vincent-lebaron/

Tech Convert

that worked... thank you so very much. i thought i was going to have to go out and buy a new sound card