Karlos, i have a question which i hope you can answer....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Karlos, i have a question which i hope you can answer....

Does Traktor Pro 2 have a built-in mapping for the original VCI 100 or are we all gonna have to make our own mappings/rely on DJTT?

Not sure if its been asked already, but had a search.and found nothing!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Yeah there is a VCI 100 mapping in the Setup Wizard but, i dont have VCI anymore so i cannot speak for how good the mapping is.

I think Ean will probably come up with a great tsi. But yes there is a stock one to get going with from installation.

Maybe a PM would have been better dude I though you were going to ask me to marry you hahaha

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

Hey Karlos threads are back?

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

They were never really gone, just underground. As with most trendy fads these things are cyclical.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

You mean like the touchscreen Traktor vid?

I just wish they (NI) would work at a bigger or at least resizable preferences/config window.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Maybe a PM would have been better dude
    I did consider it, but thought there's bound to be someone else who wants the answer so tried to help all at once rather than multiple PM's for you. See how helpful I am! All you need now is to teach numpties how to use teh search function!
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    i just wish they (ni) would work at a bigger or at least resizable preferences/config window.
    this

Thanks for the +1 bro'.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    I just wish they (NI) would work at a bigger or at least resizable preferences/config window.
    +Infinity

Quote Originally Posted by Bunford View Post
    I did consider it, but thought there's bound to be someone else who wants the answer so tried to help all at once rather than multiple PM's for you. See how helpful I am! All you need now is to teach numpties how to use teh search function!
    Good answer..;-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast