Completely Blind!

Default Completely Blind!

Guys

I need help! I live in the UK and I ordered an S4 and TMA-1's and also a whole bunch of midi fighter bits all at the start of March. I've been waiting and waiting but I have no idea when my order is going to arrive.
    I've been trying to use the Tracking system on USPS but it seems all the info is way off...It tells me that there was an attempted delivery on March 18th but at 1:15am??? That day was a friday, so i hanged around all saturday, took a day off work on the monday and still no attempts or deliveries.
    I cannot work out which company will actually be delivering it here in the UK. If i knew that I could phone them and just arrange a time that i'm in. I've took literally 4 days off to try and accommodate when this package was going to come but now I HAVE to go back to work.
    Is there anyone who has ordered a large order from the UK before and if so do you remember the company that ended up delivering it?

Thanks

so youre not blind then?
    Ecler NUO 3.0, 2 1210mk2, midi fighter, Kontrol X1, Akai LPD8, Reloop RHP10's, TSP, Audio 8

Howitzer on Soundcloud | Howitzer on Twitter | Howitzer on Facebook | Howitzer dnb blog

I would contact the DJTT store. I'm sure they would be able to help you with that. It's a much better solution then posting over here and waiting for someone to answer - especially since as far as I know none of the REGULAR mods have any sort of access to the databases and what not.

Only way it would help posting here is if one of the mods (such as Zach) from the physical store in San Fran. would be able to help you and I don't think they look here often.

Good luck though.

Tech Mentor

Hang in there mate..

The fail the deliver report always happens before you get the note in the post.. You should receive a parcel force note soon telling you to pick the items up from the sorting office.

I had to wait 5 weeks to get my midifighters so you should have them soon
    Last edited by jamthrax; 03-22-2011 at 05:32 AM.
    Macbook Pro 2011 :: Xone 22 :: Technics 1200 :: Denon DNS3700 :: 2x Midifighter ::Akia MPD24 :: Kaoss Pad 2 :: Audio 6 :: KRK Rockit 5 Darkstar :: Roland Sh-101 :: Traktor Scratch Duo :: Ableton live 8

Parcel Force....I could potentially give them a bell.
    I cannot wait 5 weeks???