my sad story...=( - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Can't you go back to the shop where you've purchased the Zero4?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    Can't you go back to the shop where you've purchased the Zero4?
    do you think they keep track of that....i pay the zero 4 cash in a local musical intruments mmm lets see

Just give it a try...
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

My local store keeps track of all the stuff i buy from there personally.

Especially with these kind of purchases, I can imagine a shop would do this.

(PC with order/purchase tracking etc etc.)
    Last edited by tekki; 01-12-2009 at 09:00 AM.

All shops scan the serial numbers of the devices, they might not have a record of that YOU are the owner, but if you tell them on which dates (aproximately) you bought them, they should be able to identify YOUR equipment. Also, they do not know you in the shop? Dont you have pictures from YOUR own house where they equipment is shown? You never registered the gear?

@ luigislaperig

what kind of luggage were you using? did it have a lock? or was it a flight case? - if it were thieves that stole your equipment, how would they have known what was inside your luggage to steal, if it was most likely locked up?

btw. sorry for your loss

Tech Wizard

here's another route you can possibly take, did you guy the airline ticket with a credit card? If so, check your credit card policy, I know for a fact AmEx will insure up to 50k in travel losses if you buy tickets on their card. This would fall under that insurance policy, the way it works is you call your CC co up if they do insure flights, then they ask you for what was lost, receipts, or an estimated loss. Then the CC company takes it up with the airlines, they'll give you the $$$ to buy the lost gear and then go to the airlines themselves to recoup their loss to you.

If you did buy the ticket on a CC, check if they do travelers/flight insurance. Another thing you may consider is shipping your gear to yourself with insurance/tracking next time.

Sorry for your loss man, I'd go ape-**** if the airlines lost my snowboarding gear on the way back, I almost thought they did.

i dont think they will let you lock luggage in the u.s. you need a good carry-on if you are going to be taking gear like that. good luck. oh...and they will arrest you for heated verbal arguments with airline people, seen it happen.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by earwax View Post
    i dont think they will let you lock luggage in the u.s. you need a good carry-on if you are going to be taking gear like that. good luck. oh...and they will arrest you for heated verbal arguments with airline people, seen it happen.
    thank you guys for all the helps......im going to see what happens with the airline if not i guess i will have to save up again

i want the zero 8 now is so sexy lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123