Nemo/TEKK 2 new mixes.

Default Nemo/TEKK 2 new mixes.

Hey all,

Long time since I posted a mix on this page. Just for some enjoyment, here are 2 mixes I made recently. Not the perfect mixes ever made, but I felt the flow.

First mix is pretty much a mix of some new techno and some old trance... just mood.

Emotional Amputation a Chemical Lovestory mixed by Nemo
    http://soundcloud.com/helltownkollek...l-amputation-a

The second mix: Not listened to trance in a long while, specially not progressive psy tech house, and found some stuff on a label that I really used to love that actually made me mood. Mixes are better in this mix, but also just flow....

TEKK - Tekktrance Volume Ten
    http://soundcloud.com/helltownkollek...ume-10-by-tekk

also do check out http://soundcloud.com/helltownkollektive/ for more mixes, some of them are by me and my Dj Kollektive friend Juan!

Love and light brothers and sisters, keep up the good work!

to soundcloud i must go.

Nice see you around Nemo.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Wassup JesC? All fine? Soundcloud is the shit, i really love what they have done! Swedish invention, but hey, isnt all Swedish nowadays?!

Hahahaha, great to see you on our boards once more.

These most definitely will be checked!
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Yeah, I lurk a lot in the background, but I hardly find time to post and be interactive. I must admit that I miss you guys, though! =) All well in Tekkiland? And where is that crazy Australian?

No worries man, we all know how that one is going. Miss you too tbh!

All's well here, fiancee is in good health, Riley too and.... WE ARE EXPECTING A NEW ONE!

This next to buying a new house to which we will be moving to July 1st and the ocassional gigs.
    The Australian went into hibernation, don't know his current status tbh.

How's all at your end?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Quote Originally Posted by Tekki View Post
    No worries man, we all know how that one is going. Miss you too tbh!

All's well here, fiancee is in good health, Riley too and.... WE ARE EXPECTING A NEW ONE!

This next to buying a new house to which we will be moving to July 1st and the ocassional gigs.
    The Australian went into hibernation, don't know his current status tbh.

How's all at your end?
    Wow! THAT is great news Tekki, im happy for you buddy! I wish you all the best with that. When is she due? Damn, would be cool to have a small get together one of these days, ill bring my lil'one as well. They can play lego, and we mix some sets hehehe. Where about is the new house?

Yeah, ive not seen the fecker even on gchat :/ msn is totally quiet as well as far from his side. Gonna send him an email this week, see if everything is ok with him.

My end is aiight, except that I miss my son and my ex a lot. I was down there in the Winter, but the little time we spent together was just not enough. I wanna move away from Sweden again, preferrably to Spain, but thats not an option, since there are no jobs currently, so well, Germany (Berlin), Netherlands (Amsterdam) or UK (Anywhere near an airport) are the most likely destinations. Need to be near an airport that takes me to Spain fast and cheap!

Would love to have a job at either Native Instruments, Ableton or Soundcloud hehehe Too bad TT does not offer jobs here hehehe Id make the perfect Support Manager....

Love to you and your family bro! Really cool to hear that you are doing well!

And the cover that I made for my upcoming mix. Made it from scratch, own photo... yeah I know its nerdy to have those Star Wars figures, but I can blame it on that I have a 5 yo son that collects them LOL! Expect some mad ass space techno on this one!

Love,

Nemo

That picture is awesome
    ...and as any dad with a little one knows sometimes we buy toys for "them" just yesterday my 3 year old got a starwars the clonewars dvd