Hotcue issues with TSP 1.2.7 - HELP Please.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hotcue issues with TSP 1.2.7 - HELP Please.

Due to recent USB drop out issues, I reloaded my TSP to my laptop. Now I am attempting to grid and set hotcues for my music (some new music, some frequently used from before the reload). But when I press any of the hotcues to set its position, the blue-ish flag does not stay nor do I have access to the drop down menu to set the cue to represent a load point, loop, hotcue, etc. I deleted all of my .tsi files I had loaded (the DJTT Dicer .tsi to be specific) and went through the Preferences to see if I had mistakenly checked a box that I maybe shouldn't have. Still, nothing I do allows me to set or access the drop down menus in the Advanced portion of each deck.

Is this a known glitch in the upgrade? What would disable the hotcues? I use the vinyl control to scratch during my sets, so not being able to use my hotcues at all is a big problem knowing I have a gig on March 26th. Please help.
    --DJ B-Naut || Atlanta, GA
    Electro House || Mashups || VJ

Toshiba L505 i3 8GB RAM Win 7 64bit / 2 Technics 1200 / Vestax PMC280 / Dicer / Akai APC40 / Numark NuVJ / Arkaos GrandVJ

Can you not just press the little tiny arrow on the bottom left right hand corner of the deck then click on the cue tab on the left?

It would help if you could upload some screenshots to illustrate the problem.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

1. are you still able to jump using your keyboard?

2. are you using 4 effects banks? if not, try using 4 and see if the dicers work now.

3. the djtt dicer mapping is notorious for being a pain to import. i think you need to let it import the GUI and effects settings (if thats an option). if you do this make sure you take note of your GUI settings so you can put them back.
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by fullenglishpint View Post
    Can you not just press the little tiny arrow on the bottom left right hand corner of the deck then click on the cue tab on the left?

It would help if you could upload some screenshots to illustrate the problem.
    Attachment 4957

Here's a screen shot of Deck A, but it really doesn't tell much of a story. But I'll try to clarify what happens step by step.

1. I open the arrow to expand the area where the grid and hotcues would be set to have saved.
    2. Drag and drop my track I that I want the cue points to be created into either Deck A or B as normal.
    3. Then I select either the Cue or Grid button at the lower left of the deck.
    4. When I click on any Hotcue button, the numbered blue marker pops up as if the cue was going to be set on that point of the track, but goes away just as quickly.
    5. When I click on the down arrow on the drop down menu to select the type of cue point will be set on that point of the track above hotcues 5, 6, 7, and 8 the drop down menu does not expose any of the selections available.
    6. Alternatively, if I click on the Grid button to manage how the grid is set, it will not allow me to set the grid, trash can a pre-set grid, auto set a grid etc. Just as noted above, it flashes the function it is meant to do for a split second and clears itself.

Could this be coming from my TSP's History or maybe the Dicer settings?
    --DJ B-Naut || Atlanta, GA
    Electro House || Mashups || VJ

Toshiba L505 i3 8GB RAM Win 7 64bit / 2 Technics 1200 / Vestax PMC280 / Dicer / Akai APC40 / Numark NuVJ / Arkaos GrandVJ

invalid link mate, you need to leave it attached to the post.

That is strange, I know I keep asking for you to upload stuff but if you have the ability to post a short video that could help.

It's not one I've heard of before, I think Karlos Santos migt be the man.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

I dont know of this issue. Maybe just as well to back up and reinstall Traktor.

Ill have a dig about and try to find something that will help.

He's on the case.....

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

If you remove the dicer mapping do the cues work? That would narrow that out of the equation.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

...and so is Ninjojo...

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    reinstall [not "reload"] Traktor.
    +1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast