Traktor Pro not saving settings, playlists, cue points, etc.?
    Tech Wizard

Default Traktor Pro not saving settings, playlists, cue points, etc.?

I have been using traktor for some time now and recently got upgraded to a newer MBP. Upon restoring the new computer through Time Machine, I lost all my cue points/playlists/.TSI for my VCI-100, etc... not a huge deal as I kind of wanted to start from scratch building my actual Traktor (not iTunes) library with the tracks I actually play in the most organized way possible. That process has taken until about now to figure out exactly how I want to do it, cool.

My questions are:
    1.) Even before I made the switch, Traktor would never load with the .TSI settings for my VCI-100 upon opening. I would always have to go into controller manager and select it, is this common? What about with other controllers, specifically with NI products like an X1? This is still the case on the new machine. (not the biggest deal)

2.) So I started working on getting everything back in order again. I made some crates and playlists, saved some cue points, etc. However after opening Traktor the other day it was all missing again and I am now back to square one... again. What's the deal? What do I need to do to ensure I don't loose all of this information again in the future? I'm sure it's something simple but man it's irritating! Thanks guys

Tech Wizard

No one?

I would suggest if this problem is re-occuring to re-install and re-update (make sure you do it fully) your Traktor software. If the problem continues to occur I would go on NI's forums and post over there. I'm sure a moderator over there (or our very own Karlos Santos - who is a moderator both for DJTT and NI) will be able to shine some light on your problem.