Tpro2 questions??

Default Tpro2 questions??

Well folks i was just reading this

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...=26551&page=20

And have a couple of questions. Apologies if these were asked already.

Im looking to upgrade to tpro2 (when it comes out) just wondering:

-I cant find my serial number for my current Traktor Scratch Pro is their anywhere that i can get it??

-Will i need to buy the 'boxed' version or can i just download it? The version i'll be purchasing is Traktor Scratch Pro 2.

-Im purchasing a Mac and want to run tpro2 on that but also run traktor scratch pro. However i have used my two licenses is their anyway i can say take tpro off one of my machines and put it on the Mac.

Hope im being clear.

Cheers
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8

DJTT Administrator del Ritmo padi_04's Avatar

1. You can find the serials in service center, by login at NI's site or clicking the NI logo in Traktor.
    2. Buy the download version of the upgrade unless you want the Audio 10.
    3. Uninstall it from one of the PCs, open Service Center after that and then install in your Mac.

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I'm a little confused here. You keep talking about tpro, tpro 2, tsp and tsp2. If you have a license to tsp you will get tsp2. if you have a separate license for each you can get tsp2 and tpro2, but they'll cost you $79 each.

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldunne109 View Post
    -I cant find my serial number for my current Traktor Scratch Pro is their anywhere that i can get it??
    You can get your serial number from service center. Just open the app that's in your NI folder in Applications.

-Will i need to buy the 'boxed' version or can i just download it? The version i'll be purchasing is Traktor Scratch Pro 2.
    You can download Traktor Scratch Pro 2.

-Im purchasing a Mac and want to run tpro2 on that but also run traktor scratch pro. However i have used my two licenses is their anyway i can say take tpro off one of my machines and put it on the Mac.
    You can uninstall the software and run service center, then install it on the new machine.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Sorry Lads Its the new traktor i was talking about. Thanks though you have answered my questions
    I play everything Indie/ Rock/ HipHop/ Cheese/ Electro/ Dubstep and anything that sounds good

Tsp 1.7/ Tsp 2/ Sony vaio Win 7 4gb Ram / Macbook Pro 13 inch (Main machine) /vci 100 se/ mixdeck/ audio 8/ technics rph headphones/ Custom xBox Controller/ Akai Lpd8